Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

yeah i take anti depressants too while i take the addy so it wont be as bad but it still happens. and i just listen to music when i cant nap lol i have so many counters for the dreaded comedown its ridiculous. hey at least it doesnt fuck up lungs right? haha and damn time passes like a bitch. just a minute ago it was fuckin 11:32 what the fuck

2. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You realize that by taking those antidepressants, you're
    1) Not doing anything to help coming off of the Adderall.
    2) Fucking with your chemical balance, making your more likely to develop depression or whatever.
    3) Spending more money on shit that you don't need.

You sir, now sound like an idiot. Don't take pills if you don't know what they're doing for, or to you.

3. Baron

Baron Moderator

Truth.
    Seen it first hand either completely fuck up the lives of or be the death of too many friends.

4. Siner

Siner Senior Member

5. Baron

Baron Moderator

Nothing on pill report
    Go buy yourself test kit

6. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

yeah fuck antidepressants i just researched it and damn those little white pills are dangerous. fuckin ssri withdral syndrome is a mofo man. good look Pie even though you were a little dick about it.

7. RemoZ

RemoZ Senior Member

Just picked and now have a good amount of boomers in the dehydrator :)

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Fuck you then, you can go on about your life, taking shit that you have no idea about, and everyone can just cheer you on, because they're all unintelligent fucks who just assume anti-depressants can cure coming off of amphetamines. Take what I say and use it, or kindly fuck off out of this thread. Don't call me a dick because I know what I'm talking about.

9. BosoeHNT

BosoeHNT Senior Member

Fix'd. Seriously, do your research BEFORE you start taking things. Not afterwards. Anti depressants don't help shit unless taken properly and as necessary, you're just poisoning yourself with no benefit at all otherwise.

10. supaskunkk

supaskunkk Senior Member

11. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

Next to white, red tabs contain the second most dimethyl trpyptamines, the chemical that causes the release of endorphines in your brain.

You scored bro. =D

EDIT: Excuse me...I said DMT was in exxo's. It is not. I meant the MDMA. My sorries.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  12. Ovel&TheJetts

Ovel&TheJetts Senior Member

So, a few pages back I told you guys I was gonna order some Zohai SX and try it again.

I just got it in the mail...fired up a quarter of a bowl of it...and I've gotta say, I'm feeling it. Its not a LOLOLOLOLOL high this time. Its really stony.

I feel like if I smoked a whole bowl of this shit, I'd be pretty high. I'm gonna hit some out of my bong tomorrow and I'll let ya know.

For the price...meh. Not so worth it. $25 (shipped) for a gram of this is too high. I can get some real good herb for that price. However...it wasn't a waste of money at all.

13. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

So it wasn't worth it, but it wasn't a waste of money at all?

14. SAID

SAID Moderator

Chupa, how was the molly!
    :0

15. fucksociety

fucksociety Senior Member

those look dirty as fuck! all chipped and a shitty press! E is a dirty drug. Half these kids in this forum need to research! there are some drugs worth doing, a lot more that arn't worth doing.

DMT = try
    Ketamine = try
    Oxycontin = unreal feeling, but also fucks yer life with addiction.PS you can NOT smoke oxycontin...i read someone saying something bout that. You are wasting it, all it does is burn away. it is not the same compound as freebasing heroin.
    Marijuana = BC bud is the best. TRY
    LSD = try once
    xanax,valium,klonopins = good for free, can fuck yer life tho!
    alcohol = good in moderation

remember, you do have insides that the drugs fuck up. use all in moderation. take care of yourselves.

16. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

Mannn, I loved it. I went over to a homies house and we got it from the dealer there. I snorted a fat line of it and it burned for a bit, nothing big. Then we each matched a blunt, and smoked them. It started to hit me hard as fuck when I got in my car to drive home. Man that was the best drive of my life. I can't even explain the massive feeling of euphoria you get. I was giggling like a school girl the whole way home. Then I just chilled out at the cut and listened to some tunes, sketched. Fucking rolling balls. I wish I would have driven to the mall or something. Shit would have been tits.

I highly recommend trying it, the roll is so much different then popping exos.

17. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Pills that are pressed all nice and neatly are usually bunk. Legit distributers usually don't really care how well they're pressed because of the quality of the product, as for shitty guys, they'll press them real prim and proper to make the pills look appealing to take. I mean, look at head cuts, they look cool as fuck, and you're like, "Oh damn, I wanna take that!" When in fact, they're horrible pills that could really fuck you over. Just saying. This isn't always the fact, but think about it. X is very misleading most of the time.

18. AWOLdgafSGK

AWOLdgafSGK Member

man fuck some pills, i got into xanax back when i was a senior in HS....dont remember SHIT from that WHOLE year. i hear stories to this day (4yrs later) of shit that i did with friends and shit when i was all fucked up, and most of it, is me being retarded and doing stupid shit like getting in physical fights with best friends and talking shit to chicks, just being really disrespectful in general. but im not hating, do what you want, im just not down to do it anymore. to each his own, you know? i just smoke hella buds now. 4:20, all day, every day

19. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

You're a real cool guy.

20. AWOLdgafSGK

AWOLdgafSGK Member