Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. zennegen

zennegen Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats a bitch. how much you pay?

2. Atic

Atic Senior Member

I paid $70 for a peice of paper lmao. the fucked up part is I used to be real good friends with the kid I bought it off but its been prolly 2 years since we chilled though.

Its whatever though ive been rippin so many people off latley, I guess what goes around comes around. only difference is I dont do it to people im cool with.

3. Decide

Decide Senior Member

jump that fool

4. Ovel&TheJetts

Ovel&TheJetts Senior Member

This.

If you're ever considering buying drugs from ANYONE he knows...you'd better retaliate. If not, you're gonna be known as a bitch from now on, and everyones gonna do it to you.

Nip it in the bud. ESPECIALLY over $70.

5. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

yo y mate from schools goy his own business now selling pharmacuetical machinery, mostly pill presses and he reckons the shitty lookin chipped pills are more likely to be good then the clean ones cos mdma doesnt hold together to well and so it breaks of easy...aww idk he takes alot of shit n his brains fucked but he is a clever motherfucker

6. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Yes, harder, more firm looking pills have more bonding agent in them.

7. zennegen

zennegen Banned

dude, seriously, you gonna bitch out like that? you know where he lives and everything. go fuck that ***** up.

8. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

First of all you're retarded: no stamp is worth deventy bucks. Ever.

Second: Kill him.

9. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

he said he was buying a strip, so you dont know how many hits were [supposedly] on it

10. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

Wells that would be a little more than 5 hits where I come from:

70/12.5=5.6

So you're telling me this kid bought five stamps and didn't check to see if maybe...just maybe the stains were there from blotting?

Either he doesn't know how to identify legit stamps or...well I don't know what the hell else could be wrong with him.

11. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

definitely a silly mistake... you really ought to know what to look for when dealing with any drugs so you dont get ripped off. oh well... learn from your mistakes

12. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

The only people who do know how to identify legit 'stamps' are people with test kits. You can't look at a piece of paper and instantly know that LSD is on it my friend. It could be any other liquid chemical as well, such as DOI, 5-MeO-AMT, or a plethora of other RCs.

13. Atic

Atic Senior Member

exactly. lmao @ the people above, lsd is a drug which there is absolutly nothing to look for when buying it. its impossible to tell if its real acid just by looking at it, if you dont got a kit then theres no way of knowing until you take it. a strip is 10 hits by the way.

This rarely happens to me but it has happened before and it will prolly happen again. all it does is teach me who not to trust. I just say fuck it and move on, ill approach him when I see him. im not gonna go chasin this kid around.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  14. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Thank god.... Intelligent people DO come to this thread. You two above me make me so happy!

On another note... I'm paying for my alcoholism via withdrawals. Like getting physically sick. This sucks dude.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  15. ToNiC

ToNiC Senior Member

You can't tell if they use clear blots.

The stamps around here are BL, so that when you put any kind of acid on it neon activators on the strip show spirals, spikes, or some other pic. If you're buying high end acid vs street shit on a mentos then you know what you're getting.

There's no risk in my corwd man.

Now admittedly, it you're buying from some trailer trash honkey tastic 38 year old who lives with his two girlfriends and young son you really have no idea what you're in for.

But when you get fellow people who have any reasonable sort of identifier (and no, you do NOT need a 'kit' to dentify acid...you simple need a tongue) you don't have to worry about buying seventy dollar scraps of paper.

The most common chemical that people use to jip others around here is either bleach or ammonia, both of which are INSTANTLY identifiable upon tasting. If you ask for a sample and taste it you shouldn't be able to taste anything except the paper: acid has no taste. If you suddenly feel like you just huffed cat piss then you shouldn't waste your money.

Anyone ever tried to make acid from household products?

16. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

just fuckin wasted a dime. NEVER smoke bud outside

17. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

You're just stupid
    I smoke weed outside everyday.

18. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

nah yo we was tryna roll up and we all smoked one beforehand so we were paranoid as shit. all we heard was a microphone go off behind us and we murked it. wasnt even no cop after us. ***** that was rolling up dropped my weed all crazy

19. NiL

NiL Elite Member

+1, well laundry sink next to a door with a bucket in there ;) It's so great spesh when you coughin and you turn the tap on ♥

20. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Lol, we're few and far between in the Drug Discussion Thread.

Explain to me what 'any reasonable identifier' means. Your tongue doesn't determine what is on the paper dude. Whatever is on that paper is going on your tongue and there is no way of knowing what is on it by looking at it. Sure, you can spit it out if it tastes nasty, but it's obviously not legit if you're doing that. Otherwise, you're gonna wait it out and even if you get a lot of the effects that LSD influences, you still don't know for sure that it is legit. I can't say with 100% confidence that I've ever done LSD because I never tested what I took, but I have experienced all of the effects that LSD influences.

And really, people put bleach/ammonia on your tabs before? Wtf.