Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ODonthesetrees

ODonthesetrees Elite Member

you wont have a drug addiction, stop riding on your dare officers dick :D

weird...never bought weed THAT bad before, cheapest bud my dealer will sell i $150 an oz and its decent outdoor, like a 4-6 hour stone off a 1g blunt of it

2. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

i bought an ounce of pretty good mids for $100

the high would always last a good while, but it was never like, a really strong high. it was real good though, to have that very functional high for a few hours after facing a little cone or something

3. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

shit im lucky if i can get a zone to last 5 days....but i guess it aint too bad since its just shwag, but i feel for all you peeps that gotta pay some bills for one

4. ODonthesetrees

how are you lucky if you get it to last that long? being high nonstop wihout sleeping for 5 days would burn an oz of mids/shwag...so you just smoke more than you need to...

sorry if im being a bitch, but a kid from my school who i used to be pritty cool with died today, got in a car crash yesterday him another kid and his little borhter, and he died this morning...RIP Steve

5. AnteUp

AnteUp Elite Member

haha i went ta sum chink gas station an they had keychain single hit pipes...anyone no wat im talkin bout? are they anygood

6. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

my friend had one he bought it for like 75 cents. i like it.

7. the terror of E

the terror of E Senior Member

theres a homeless(i think?) guy out on *such and such* street wit big nasty dreads who sells hand blown glass beads that he makes, but if you ask him he'll open up his bag and he sells all kinds of nice pipes and shit that he makes for cheap as fuck

8. ODonthesetrees

thats ill, my brother makes glass beads, but he hasnt yet mastered the art of the pipe...hes working in a shop down where he lives taking classes whilehes working normally, so hopefulyl soon hell be able to do them...

9. JUANSKEEZ

JUANSKEEZ New Member

just got this gram of grapes today!!!!:D the pictures crappy but theres hella crystals in it, i put it on my geometry book to bring out the purple it smells super strong best thing as you can see theres a seed in it im gonna plant it tomorrow!!!! im sparkin up the blunt right now:cool:
    [Broken External Image]:http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd71/JUANSKEEZ/grapes.jpg

10. snezoner

snezoner Senior Member

yo next time ya get super dank shit like that on a nice day, smoke it with a bowl and magnifying glass, thank me later

11. otrfatcap

otrfatcap Senior Member

12. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

how much do you guys pay for a nickel?this one dude charges $10 for a dime but i got a new weed man who charges $10 for a nickel

13. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

that some cool bud juan

14. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  15. lance uppercut

lance uppercut Banned

mm i got an 1/8 of og kush and an 1/8 of some other kush..i forget the name..its darker though

i think i might have to get a 1/4 of each soon

16. -Sinn-

-Sinn- Senior Member

got busted by mom 4 weeks ago got big time grounded ive come to a conclusion i shouldnt do it if im dumb enough to get caught man im a moron

17. JUANSKEEZ

JUANSKEEZ New Member

i made a makeshift pipe out of a ceramic whale it fuckin hits ill post the pics later

18. ODonthesetrees

why would you plant a seed in spetember? itll turn to a seedling and then itll frost...unless youre growing indoors in which id assume you had better seeds then bagseed

19. JUANSKEEZ

JUANSKEEZ New Member

i am growing indoors an the bud is super fresh i was with him when he bagged it!

20. silentchaos14

silentchaos14 Elite Member