Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Watching.you.sleep

Watching.you.sleep Member

Exactly I've had 4 cans of that shit block the first and last time I used it. I guess I'll never be able to do over the top fades,use more colours in one letter than that dude had in his rainbow coat or light effects that out do the sun it self...

2. HipsterPunks

HipsterPunks Senior Member

3. costco

costco Member

bump that illadel colors mop they are nasty

4. maizy

maizy Banned

Woah I'm jealous, damn you have a lot of shit... I feel badass having 5 different brands(cheap hardware brands and Ironlak Reload) but you have a lot. Does it bother you having some caps work with some brands but not others? It surely does for me.

5. spiltink

spiltink Banned

what is the grog red like??

6. HipsterPunks

Thanks man I hoard markers like no other. grog red is eh kinda similar to o_ink ink and garvey, it buff really easy though

7. spiltink

spiltink Banned

ill stick with black then

8. spher

spher Senior Member

why use masking tape i cant think of any use for it ..... :D

9. spiltink

spiltink Banned

masking tabe is HArD T2oo BuFf no.... its BUFF PROOF

buff proof my ass why do inks put that on the side anything can be buffed even etch bath into glass

10. maizy

maizy Banned

They don't mean buff proof they mean it is harder for a McDonald's employee to buff with a rag and some cheap chemical shit. Or it could mean it will show through a couple layers of certain types of paint such as oil or water or texture (I think they will easily show through water based paints, some can show through one cover of texture based paints and then oil based paints is the strongest, don't quote me on this I hate markers / ink shit.).

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  11. mclovin14211

mclovin14211 Guest

12. spiltink

spiltink Banned

??? whats wrong with markers

13. spiltink

spiltink Banned

??? whats wrong with markers

14. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

hell yea all city is the shit!

15. oversprae mds

16. maizy

maizy Banned

They bore me. I've used like 3 and those weren't that cool or fun to use. I respect marker tags like if I'm tagging I don't cap marker tags because they are markers. Its just that I don't like them, mainly because they can't write on any surface. But a can of paint can write on a rocky edged surface, so I'll just stick with the can. I've used the Junobo Scrawler and yes it did work on a rocky surface but I like bigger tags done with a can. Also the scrawls weren't the best looking it made the tag hard to read even for the tagger who did the tag.

17. HipsterPunks

18. oversprae mds

Its pretty damn good my only complaints is you have to shake the shit out of it before using it and the first few sprays will look like spray glue until the pigments mix and then it will spray normal, the stock green tip is excellent for out lines and detail work although it tends to clog up really quick so be sure to have some high pressure paint to spray out the cap if it starts to clog or just use another cap, im pretty sure its a euro valve. this paint is actually made in New Mexico

19. spher

spher Senior Member

how do i use masking tape do ?????

20. JusMe

JusMe Member

IMG_0213.jpg IMG_0214.jpg

Got my order today from the place that starts with O. 30 4 oz mops with mohair nibs.