Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sleeping Habits

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by seb, Oct 13, 2008.

Share This Page

1. hellagargoyle

hellagargoyle Member

that sounds fun lol tho if i slept in a tent in the closest field to me ide prolly wake up with some homeless peeps in my blankets...haha but naa sleep at 2 wake up at 7 never changes unless it has to...

2. ZTooPiiD

ZTooPiiD Member

just don sleep with the pigs and catch the swine :rolleyes:

3. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

you guys dont know the meaning of sleep deprived.not only do i find in hard to sleep becuase of my medication and genreal lifestyle of staying out late and what not but on top of that i sleep on a fucked up matress with holes in it where the springs stick out which are constantly jabbing and cutting me.yeah ive woken up plenty of nights with one of thoses fuckers in my back or foot or something.its maaad painful.on top of that my mom snores soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking loud.i mean you can hear her outside of the fucking house in the back yard sometimes.like a lawnmower or someshit.half the time i have to sleep in the car just to get anyrest til she kicks me out to go to work then i go and crash on the couch.this is the life of the great romero....not so great actually haha.

but i have a huge dick so its all good.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
  4. ayan

ayan New Member

Lol. That sounds white trash.

5. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

I have finally found my bombing routine that I dont get paranoid of,weekdays-go sleep in the backyard at 12,wake up at 3:00-3:30,bomb until 6 or so,smoke a doob in the park listening to my mini radio sitting on a bench watching the sunrise...ahhh.
    The sun rises earlier though.
    Weekend I go on daylight missions far,far,away

6. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

during the summer i crash every 3 days from not sleeping.
    like hydrate myself with coffee and redbull then go back out.

but i knew this kid in middle school who stayed up all night close to every school night playing xbox live.

kid was like a zombie.

7. EgoZen

EgoZen Elite Member

Since when does white trash have internet?

8. FuckDaFakes

FuckDaFakes New Member

Romero.

This site is for graffiti... not about complaining about your life ;)

9. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

an average day consist of me waking up at 4pm getting ready for work at 5 working till 12, going home, bombing, sleeping. rinse, wash, repeat. its the whole wax on wax off thing ya know...

10. EvrikRibRUS

EvrikRibRUS Guest

Sleeping H

Youre obviously psychologically addicted to them, even if not physically. Can you go to a doctor and get help? If not, forming proper sleep habits having a routine that relaxes you before bed could help. Maybe lowering the dosage?
    I used to be terrified that id be awake for the rest of my life because I had such trouble sleeping, then I got into a proper routine and now I can sleep pretty fine even though it takes forever to actually fall asleep. My best advice is talk to a doctor or someone who can give you advice medically. Good luck. x
    к стате сборнмк программ WPI

11. Junkfreejunkie

Junkfreejunkie Member

I bomb until I decide to stop, hit up waffle house and get a coke an chicken sandwich. NO TOMATO. Go home, shit, sleep. Work. Lol