Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Working Out & Weight Lifting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iThrow, Jan 31, 2009.

Share This Page

1. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

i knew i was right its a conpiracy!!!

but nah at the moment i just eat what i want but exercise :/ fuck the whole fancy pants shit

i could make a weight loss product though like wight-b-gone not telling the people its a mixture of oats honey and liquid laxotives dbaked over the oats so it looks like a glaze but its not really cos once you eat that handfull youll loose about 2 stone in 30 mins

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

yo athletic people lurking in this thread...

i need to bulk up. right now im doing a very basic workout, running about 5km a day, doing pushups, ab work, and started to work on my diet..

eating lots of shakes, yougurt, oatmeal, all bran, eating less meat, etc. and actually eating my proper vegetable reccomendation lol.

so any ideas on bulking up? and yep, i know running isnt really helping witih that, but i need it for my cardio. gotta curb down the smokin

3. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

eat more meat,carbs and protien i dont really have to bulk nore have i ive just always been big in shape n size so im not too sure but i guess meat ,pasta,bread,protiens and more carbs should help

4. Incite

Incite Senior Member

eat chicken, peanuts, eat a peanut butter sandwich before bed. found that helped me.

and expand your workout lol

5. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

alright, haha. gotta cut down in deep fried shit, and eat carbs.

what kinda stuff should i expand my workout to? :)

6. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

well where do you want to get big?

ive found mens health had great shit i got my arms and shoulders looking alot better thanks to them

7. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

arms and shoulders as a main, but my legs are important too. :p

8. zenne

zenne Elite Member

this all in itself is funny. 1. your eating the wrong food. 2. your doing the wrong workouts.

you have to eat foods that go hand in hand with your work outs. eat protein and wheats and grains etc. dont start with biceps, cause thats just dumb. work on your core workouts, go 30 push-ups a night and like 50 sit-ups and like 100 crunches. after you do that for like 2-3 weeks, you can start hitting the gym. go on the treadmill often to help your endurance and heart.

THEN you should start benching, curling, etc.

and this is not only a response to him, but a basic guide for people new to working out.

9. zenne

zenne Elite Member

dude have you ever worked out in your life? peanuts have oils in them that art counterproductive to a healthy diet. peanut butter is even worse cause of sodium and shit. and chicken all in itself is generally bad.

cut down on lunch meats (salami, etc.) and eat more lean meat.

10. Incite

Incite Senior Member

lol

you think you know more then you do

11. harmlessart

harmlessart Banned

I dont work out too much, just run a lot. I consider running sort of working out I guess.

12. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

So this is how I've bulked up. 'Cuz Last year, I could bench maybe like 140lbs, and now, I'm hitting around 200. First, start doing 50 Push ups a night, 100 crunches, and jog as much as you can until you nearly puke, or puke, whichever one works. Then eat as much as possible, personally, I didn't have to do some fancy pants special, only lean meats, no peanuts or whatever, I just ate everything I could. Now, you might gain some fat at first, 'cuz your metabolism might not be as high as mine. But after that, bench, squat, leg press, curls, triceps, forearms, you've got to work out everything. I've seen guys that can curl 50 in each arm all day, but they couldn't even hit 135 pounds. You have to vary your reps, and weight every time you work out. High weight, low reps mostly though.

Follow that, and say fuckit to anyone else, and you should get pretty big.

13. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

haha, word. thanks for the advice, i think thats the one that will stick in my head the most...

ill keep everyone posted cause im cool.

14. zenne

zenne Elite Member

cause i DO know more than you. ive been playing sports since middle school, and lifting weights since middle school, i know how to work out, and what to eat and what not to eat.

we have personal trainers at my school for football that come and help the team out... i know my shit, you dont. shut the fuck up.

15. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

doesnt mean you are a personal trainer dude unless you have a degree in sports fitness and such im not listning

16. Incite

Incite Senior Member

^indeed

if you learned anything from being in sports and having personal trainers, each body is different. what works for you might not work for someone else.

and i started working out about 7 months ago. i started off only being able to bench 125lbs. now im benching 235lbs (i can do 10 reps, dont know my max cause i dont have a spotter) . i leg press 450 (havent tried to max out either).

working out 3 days a week works for me, and what i've been eating now is working too, gaining 1lb a week so i wont gain too much and get stretch marks.

17. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

eat spinach man, you ever see popeye...that shit really works no lie

18. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I wanna post one of my muscly pictures :)

19. Incite

Incite Senior Member

lol you'll get nothing but laughs in this sausage fest

20. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Or numbers. I know Nero's been eying me for a while, might as well seal the deal.