Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tot Characters

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by cess!, Feb 12, 2006.

Share This Page

1. mista_dza

mista_dza Senior Member

actually i meant i was the angry dude, but he looks kinda angry to me, i honestly like the head and thats usually what im halfway decent at, bodies have always been a struggle, but crits are nice, i did this on break at work
    [Broken External Image]:http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/Shovoo/DSC00219.jpg

2. MeanMug

MeanMug Senior Member

3. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

thats dope boy fresh sonn!!!

4. TheToy

TheToy Elite Member

That's funny as fuck. If I was a teacher I'd mark that question as correctofuckinmundo.

5. Jokz

Jokz Senior Member

well i use the eyes they use in the gorillaz for my steez, but for the rest i leave em alone. so for me its ok to get inspiration from stuff like that, but i know what u mean. it looks too much like it. its like a fail/retarted 2d

6. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

haha it wouldn't bother me so much if it was that answer written in normal writing, instead of that wannabe gangster writing. Unless that's your real writing.. haha.

7. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

bump for dopeness. great job with the shading on the beard. i construct ears in almost the same fashion as that.

no doubt taking inspiration from other artists work is one of the key ways to get better...but if you're jacking everything about the way they construct the face and body then you're not helping yourself at all. what you need to do is understand why the person put certain lines in certain places rather than just copying those lines. dont worry jokz you're not a violator of this.

edit* oh shit page 420. i'm get on some weed characs. dont you dare start a new page before i get my 420 characs on it.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  8. MeanMug

MeanMug Senior Member

9. Sp!ff

Sp!ff Member

siiick. puff the magic dragon? hahaha... only thing id change is id blacken the ash-end of the cigar/joint. love the curve of the tail too

10. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  11. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

My carac was actually designed to go as a pair with this one (who needs finishing to be fair), but thank 4 the 'retard 2d' comment, kinda what I was going for,

ai293.photobucket.com_albums_mm73_danger_i_519d497c.jpg

12. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

bruv your not very good and your proportians suck dick

13. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Exactly. In order to do cartoons, you need to learn true-to-life proportions first, then you can exaggerate them.

14. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

Ben 10, drew today for my son (well copied the outline from a picture), have to draw so much of this sort of stuff
    View attachment 552086

15. cpyrte

cpyrte Member

Dope Tv show and even Doper picture. Rath is funny shit "Eating Babies is not cool" <--Hilarity.

16. Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Bill Cheese of Wheeze Senior Member

17. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

18. Sesh-it-up

Sesh-it-up Guest

thats fuckin sweeettt what are u using for it?? acrylic?
    thos 420 characters are fuckin pimpin too..
    looking good boys keep it up.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2010
  19. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

this is for real how you write? like, normal everday print? that screams toy. not to mention it seems like it would take longer.

20. Xfish

Xfish Senior Member