Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

stanced car thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by corome, Apr 8, 2012.

Share This Page

1. PSYS

PSYS Senior Member

Man, an S15 would be so bad ass....
    I love this look right hurrrrr

Nissan-Silvia-S15-series.jpg

2. Tony

Tony Elite Member

3. SyneOne

SyneOne Senior Member

Im almost at my goal for saving for a s2000, but maybe once im out of uni or bored of the ap2, ill pick up a project for a ls swap into. I was thinking old celica or something with a ls7. Would be cool for when im out of uni, but s2k for once i graduate highschool!

4. Pickton's Pigpen

Pickton's Pigpen Elite Member

NSX's and S2K's hold so much value, its crazy how old they can be/or driven and still be worth in gold.

5. buttqueef

buttqueef Senior Member

6. Pickton's Pigpen

never was a fan of them, but my friend Baily bought Raceland Coilovers for hers.... and fucking DUMPED it on some Work knockoffs.... looks SO sick.
    I kinda like Mazda 3's now too.

7. buttqueef

buttqueef Senior Member

Sounds like it would look pretty nice man...I just got one and I'm saving up for coil overs now...and they drive great

8. Tony

Tony Elite Member

Those Mazdas are so cute! I think you need some of these on the dashboard though - http://i.imgur.com/2b49S53.jpg

Old Mazda kicks ass, and Rotary engines make my panties wet.... but something about the new ones just doesn't work for me... Just seems like a wrx hatchback rip off...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
  9. Tony

Tony Elite Member

10. buttqueef

buttqueef Senior Member

^^^haha what a dick...believe me if I could afford an sti, I would've gotten that over the 3 but this is what I could afford right now...and who doesn't love a rotary engine...im sure they get my pretty little panties flowin just as much as yours

11. buttqueef

buttqueef Senior Member

hope this gets your panties drippin

12. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I'm just a hater, don't worry about me. I don't even own a "sports" type car for gosh sake, lolololl

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

speaking of this, my buddies dad has an older NSX and I want to stab him in the eye.

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5021_5788998058_905627897d_o.jpg

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3434_5788443763_24c92a557a_o.jpg

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

not bad but.... it's really nothing special?

dat echo

15. Pickton's Pigpen

those Serial Nine boys from the lower mainland there kill it.

some kids the other day was flaunting about his "buddies FD". he was tell us the car would kill everything that was at the car meet... then start describing the forged pistons in it and the 'done out race cam' ...none the less we fucking laughed are asses off.

...if you dont get it rotarys dont have a cam or pistons hahah

16. Pickton's Pigpen

this guy josh and his crew the deadbeats, they are from Van Island, and they kill it.
    plus his s13 hatch is fucking awesome haha

17. Tony

Tony Elite Member

hahaha... yeah I know a bit about rotary engines but not a whole lot. Im also aware the 2jz in that cressida is not a rotary, but it does sound orgasmic

I saw a niiice blue and black FD on the roads not long ago... and some dude a few houses away has an FC as his daily driver, pretty much stock besides exhaust and wheels, but he keeps it miiiint. Also has a 67' cougar he keeps in the garage

[Broken External Image]:http://img423.imageshack.us/img423/1060/rx7vip1dg.jpg

awww_rx7club_com_attachments_2nd_generation_non_technical_pictb41bc1203cd6bafa6853d6c43fc550b3.jpg

afarm7.staticflickr.com_6235_6360668517_c8e3b67ff5_o.jpg

hella vancouver

also seen someone in my neighborhood has a 240, with those wrap around tail lights (like this) that has been burning oil like crazy for at least a couple months... gawdd I wish he would fix it.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  18. Pickton's Pigpen

How does he get away with it in Van? Air care and shit? Dude here in Kelowna we got nothing like that. We get away with some hectic illegal ass cars haha...my car to prove the point. I've been driving around with no springs in the back... I'm about dat low life.

19. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I have no idea... he probably passed air care a couple years ago or some shit, they are getting rid of it in 2014. I see people driving around pouring oil smoke all the damn time. My truck is good until 2014 so it doesn't have to go through again (hopefully)... I've seen some seriously illegal shit here though.. people driving the streets with no hood for instance lol

Van is super weird for laws, I see lowered cars pulled over somewhat frequently.. but I also see a lot of blatantly illegal shit rolling around

I drove with an expired license for like 2+ months and didn't even know it...

and wow.. NO springs in the back? haha... I hope you have comfy seats! I've seen pics of your low-vo too, looks dope!

I allllmost bought TE72 wagon not long ago...imported from cali and 99% rust free.... took it for a test drive but it was a little too much money for me.

afatphos.zenfolio.com_img_v24_p455166726_3.jpg

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  20. Pickton's Pigpen

I love those cars, dude from the lower mainland has the wagon version and slides it, pretty dope and clean.