Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Punk Rock Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ekto907, Jul 14, 2005.

Share This Page

1. INKBOYENKONE

INKBOYENKONE New Member

yea it is

2. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

Uh....Fuck World Trade is by no means "new". They've come out with tons of shit since then. It's my favorite album from the crack-rocksteady/C-Skwuat bands, but it's definitely not new.

Check out the LoC/Citizen Fish split. That shit is bangin' like heroin.

3. vegimite on toast

vegimite on toast Elite Member

the specials arent a punk band nor is the velvet underground
    never listened to husker du so i dunno about them

4. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

5. skid6

skid6 Senior Member

fuck i havnt heard the buzzcocks in so long
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J7qi0GzRW8&feature=related check it out badass agathocles christianity means tyrany.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IIRWGDEIYM&feature=related this is dystopia self defeating profecy.(one of my alltime favorite bands)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k_ozqQJH3A&feature=related the last link is off the punk terrrorists anthology its nausea with here today. (sick old nyc crustpunk)
    its all about breaking the boundaries i like hiphop and it did get me into graff but ive been grinding alotlonger than anything and even thought hiphop and graff go hang in had so does playing a cheapshow with 3-5 bands,a 40 of piss, and a backpack full of tremclad and yer nights gooona be amazing. stay in school by the way i have wayyy to amny homeless friends. as mutch as you think it might be cool, having a shitty ass all the time and trainhopping will get you nowhere but giving you hemroids from sitting on cold steel and cement all the time.break boundaries. smash divishions.fuckshitup

6. propertea

propertea Senior Member

Shits weak.
    leftover crack got sooooo lame

I've been going through a Cock Sparrer phase again

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  7. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

go listen to NOFX u fuckers :D

8. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

haha fat mike for the win

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAguFE8aP2U

owned

agree

and shockingly I just listened to bad brains self titled album for the first time, and yes they're great.

9. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

the idiots are taking over

10. provinT13

provinT13 Senior Member

never trust a hippy??? no dont do it!

11. appache

appache Senior Member

hahaha leftover crap and citizen shit split...total bummer dude

go listen to mediocore generica - back when it was the original tunes. they prety much just ripped off their own tunes over and over to kick out albums
    choking victim was cool

buddy who went to see misfits, HA! so whats jerry only's devil lock start out now? the back of his neck? hahaha

he still play with the ramones dude and lame-o guy from black flag who paints his face white? thats the misfits?

seriously though - once danzig left, that was fucken it, back then , misfits played alot fucken faster than what they play now - if yer lucky you can catch a video of back in the day with danzig - youll get my drift

and wiki CHRIST THE CONQUEROR (AKA THE MISFITS, A FUCKEN CHRISTIAN PUNK BAND - LAME!)

and while im at it, bashing the misfits conservativepunk - check that out, michawl graves website to get punks?! to be conservatives/? or some shit

anyone here on PE BOARD

Hey , i know this aint PUNK, but anyone hear the new CRYPTOPSY album? hahaha lord worms is out, and the new guy is a total jerkoff - their album sounds like NU METAL or some lame shit

anyone here on PE BOARD?

12. bANshee

bANshee Senior Member

PIG DESTORYER.-DRI,NAUSEA,DISRUPT,DISCHARGE,DAYGLO ABORTIONS,ACID BATH, FEAR, NAPALM DEATH
    .DR DRE.
    ai602.photobucket.com_albums_tt101_ZXANAX_Mcgee20Scrubber.jpg

13. appache

appache Senior Member

yeah the doc is most definatly punk haha

14. triple6inthemix

triple6inthemix Senior Member

15. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I used to be into punk a pretty good bit, but haven't really searched for ones left undiscovered. Anyone ever get into any foreign punk like Dos Minutos from Argentina, Kaaos from Sweden, I believe, Riistetyt (spelling may be off) which is some pretty nice hardcore, etc etc?? If so, share. Especially some hard Japanese punk if you know of any besides GISM.

16. cast LI

cast LI Elite Member

mischief brew (erik petersen), this bike is a pipe bomb, wingnut dishwasher's union, defiance ohio, johnny hobo and the freight trains

folk the system

gogol bordello gypsy punks!

and World/Inferno Friendship Society, they will chance your life.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
  17. propertea

propertea Senior Member

haha yeah those are all pretty tight. Seems like a lot of people are hopping on that wagon, shits getting watered down. Gogol bordello isn't that great. World/inferno live is where its at.

18. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Fuck man, there is a pretty big scene building for that folk punk stuff down here.
    We had pat the bunny come down (johnny hobo, wingnut dishwashers) for a show with a dude called chris burrowws who plays similar stuff.
    not really my thing though.

DK! mclusky are pretty punk
    Nirvana
    Black flag

thats my favourite stuff

19. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

folk punk is altight. i went to the star fucking hipsters show last saturday, and almost got knocked out. it was fun. crowd surfing, and moshing till i felt like i couldnt breathe.
    blackbird raum is also sick as fuck. best live music when your all hammered

20. Kimo13

Kimo13 Senior Member

Oh, yea man, Green Day all the way!! Oh, and Good Charlotte, those guys are off tha chain!!!! lol!