Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. Emediation

Emediation Senior Member

knox - yah, definately develop your letters first, before intense 3-D. will be ill tho
    jest - looks good, maybe less cracks tho lol

went thickerrr..
    crits?

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i104_Emediation_WebCam_20090523_1854.jpg

2. Takeout

Takeout Senior Member

3. Mr.Daze

Mr.Daze Member

Comments?

Attached Files:

4. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

i like it its diff

5. Ity

Ity Senior Member

6. Graff J up

Graff J up Senior Member

rusk- it would look hella better in my opinion if you lost those loopy things on your letters...

7. Emediation

Emediation Senior Member

rusk - i agree, if you just made them straight ending its would be sweet. nice simple style!!
    mr.daze - i don'd like the bars you decided to make you letters out of. They look weird and pregnant. And no one likes abortions.
    takeout- nice bomb....wrong forum maybeeh?

Last edited: May 24, 2009
  8. Graff J up

Graff J up Senior Member

9. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

10. Bome.nza

Bome.nza Member

Only been writing for about 3months no artistic background. so crits?

ai686.photobucket.com_albums_vv229_hairfaceupurs_Picture004.jpg [/URL] ai686.photobucket.com_albums_vv229_hairfaceupurs_Picture001.jpg ai686.photobucket.com_albums_vv229_hairfaceupurs_Picture003.jpg ai686.photobucket.com_albums_vv229_hairfaceupurs_Picture005.jpg ai686.photobucket.com_albums_vv229_hairfaceupurs_Picture007.jpg ai686.photobucket.com_albums_vv229_hairfaceupurs_Picture008.jpg ai686.photobucket.com_albums_vv229_hairfaceupurs_Picture009.jpg

11. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Try killing yourself, that should solve all those problems you seem to have with sucking

12. Graff J up

Graff J up Senior Member

Lols at the fat bitchhhhhHH
    and new to graff thread

13. nuce4

nuce4 Member

Jest keep working on simple thats what you need now mostly
    work on proportions because you leak them.take for example you T in the first one.
    Neaz keep working some mistakes with proportions.
    Bome...i didnt wanted to see the body graff shit...
    anways work basic on simple just simple.

14. {Kandi~Boy~Raver}

{Kandi~Boy~Raver} Member

bomb ummm wow uhh if u dont have any artistic back ground or artistic bone in ur body then i dont think graff is for u... but congrats on leting someTHING? let u right on it

15. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

16. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

Art and graffiti aren't related really much, you don't need any special talent to be decent at graffiti. I have seen people who go to artschool and can draw allkinds of crazy regular stuff, but suck really bad at graffiti, because they don't know shit about letters.. also, I have seen people that do crazy-ass burners and have mastered the letterforms, but their other stuff looks quite shitty. Everybody sucks at the beginning, bomb go to new to graff thread and stick to simples for a very long time, belive me, without mastering the simples you'll allways suck hard..

408bomber - I think making copys of other peoples characters is retarded, especially when they are quite sloppy. Create your own characters, start with simple round shapes (round head, do some round cheeks, big cartoonish nose, round eyes, round body, round arms etc. start out with simple forms) .. and if you really want to learn how to create some more complicated shit than a blunt holding cartoonish gangsta you should learn anatomy..

17. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

i lold so hard on that bome guy :D 3 months and he gets to paint on fat hooker omfg.

18. mtown

mtown Banned

bome:is that gitl your gf lol

19. Bome.nza

Bome.nza Member

When I said artistic background It means I was not taught the basic fundamentals of drawing. So therefore even if I had natural talent it would still take some time to gain the eye to see what to do. But appreciate the constructive feedback.

20. Bome.nza

Bome.nza Member

Thanks bro.