Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Tips On How To Get Out Of A Bad Situation

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kaz1, Apr 22, 2006.

Share This Page

1. DirtyDozen520

DirtyDozen520 Senior Member

2. supreme

supreme New Member

loll .jus got cought like , 4 days ago , ina backalley , person tried to run us over , cooked it .. all i ever do , is book it , works everytime , if yu hide your face , you;ll have no problem .

3. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

Ditching the layers is a pretty good thing to do, wear your sketchy hood over your brightly colored t-shirt. Ditch you hoody and then you look like a random drunk.
    Or dress up as a nerd or prepy guy, the cops will look for a thug

4. sallybsk

sallybsk Senior Member

HAHAHAHA
    I lol'd

5. -Dank-DK-

-Dank-DK- Elite Member

lol if some one sees you just get the fuck out of there

6. Kaz

Kaz Member

i'm really surprised this things still going lmao
    also.. dont conceal weapons and act suspicious.. new news to me

........RLH FTW

Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  7. -Dank-DK-

-Dank-DK- Elite Member

just wip out your dick and smach them in the face

8. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

Just hide your face, and leave.
    Happens to me all the time. Just pull your hood, bandana down and bail. Or just look away.

9. Hanc

Hanc New Member

If your gonna tag or bomb dont take a car...............thats identifiable.

10. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

^yeah listen to this guy, walk everywhere. lol.

park the whip, walk up and wreck. not rocket science.

11. thephillafromma

thephillafromma Senior Member

sooo im fat i cant run what do i do lol

12. THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT BOY DOWN THE BLOCK Senior Member

13. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

rofl

14. luster

luster Senior Member

get one of those carts you see old people shopping with...
    just sit in that put your cans in the front basked and just rode away if someone comes..
    :)

15. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

well in my city its different idk bout yalls but here you can get in trouble for tagging unless they have evidence of you doing it like a picture, lol my friend told me that he got caught one day and it was some old lady who litterally stopped her car in front of him and started yelling and she took a pic of him, the thing was he threw his mop down and he jus posed for the pic then he asks if he could see the pic after she did it lol. but once when i got caught some guy saw me and I just started doing the carlton and he started laughing and walked away.

16. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

lmao im glad i live were i live, the only people around my area that'll snitch on you if they see you tagging is the police and old people.
    lik one time me and my freind got back on the bus from bombing and his hands were covered in paint and this old guy looks at him and says youve been doing grafitti and my freind says yes and the old man gives him a lecture, meanwhile i was about to hit up on the bus and the man goes DONT do it son dont do it and im like lmao wow....

but back on topic, if some1 sees you its no biggy, but when some1 starts walking towards you or u see them on thier phone grab yo shit and get the fuck outta there.

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  17. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

-shut the fuck up
    -only things you should say is "i don't tag, i don't know what you're talking about" and "i need to talk to my lawyer"
    -shut the fuck up
    -don't give the cops a reason to bust you for resisting without violence (because TRUST me, they will add it to the charge if you start talking shit)
    -make sure you and whoever you're with have your stories straight.
    -act like you don't know what the fuck's going on
    -shut the FUCK up.

the end. alot of police officers will try and get a confession out of you in their car on the way to the station, and if you're not a total retard, you'll realize that they can use the audio tape of the conversation in court against you. watch the fuck out.

18. proNYNJA

proNYNJA Senior Member

i dont know if this is the bad situation you guys talking bought but,

okay i was walking home and theres this one bus stop by our school that every1 from our school hit up on, then one day i walk past it and i noticed that every1 on that bus stop was slashed and i was like WDF and so i took out my marker and hit up on the front, im guessing im was the first to see it cuz when some one else saw it and then saw that i was the only one not slashed that i did that shit and now the peeps at my skewl are like "hey you right epek" and im like "yea whut about it" and they say "you slashed everyone on that bus stop" and im like wdf no i didnt, theres some people at my school that are givving me complements for doing something i didnt do and then there are some people getting ready to stab me for something i didnt do so how da fuck can i get out of this shit?

19. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

dont let people know what you write unless your close with them

20. COBALT

COBALT Elite Member

truth dont say shit but i want my lawyer