Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

Yeah I here what you are sayin... I need to take it furtherfor sure...
    @Nose: Slug is the shit

2. ART_CRIME

ART_CRIME New Member

lol i write yesir.

3. YeSnOmAyBe

YeSnOmAyBe Member

haha o yea post some shit up yo!

4. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

fuckin wit some pens and markers
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_1217100057_1.jpg
    Some chit i'm workin on
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_1216102118_1.jpg

5. Female

Female Senior Member

IMG_0199.jpg
    Sorry about attachment(at school). i think this one is better than the other and what should i put inside of the letters. (having problems with the letter B) Might do another E is too big.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  6. anarone

anarone Senior Member

Mogan i love what your doing.

Female - define the letters with dots etc and its an ok starting point.

7. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

Female - Try doing straight letters now, with 3d.

Monerr- You should definitely do a whole piece with that black/green color scheme. On the bottom one it looks like you went a little big on your M and I think you can make that E look a little bit better

8. Female

Female Senior Member

What do you mean define the letters?

ok i'll work on that.

9. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

female i think he means like adding random shit inside the letters so u can read them with ease,like this...

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/IMG_0199.jpg

some ugly shit i never posted

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/DSCN3585.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/DSCN3586.jpg

Mone - the colors and cleanliness of the first one are dope,the second one is fresh but the drips would have been better if they were less thick in my opinion,the character is proper

ian - the right bar of the n is huge ,should have kept it like the left bar and it would have looked alot more clean

ribcage - watch your bar width,dont put your 3d over your letters ....

yes - the only one that is pretty decent is the first one but you need to seriously go more simple stop trying to do crazy shit

nose - that nova peice is nice and im feeling that brutal peice just not the letter b or the 3d

soar - im feeling your throwup,but in my opinion a lowercase 'a' would suit it better..also fix that thing poping out on the left side of ur s,it looks strange

10. Female

Female Senior Member

Idk cause last time i did that. someone told me not to do that.

11. FlippingChickens

FlippingChickens Banned

u dont have to bump the pictures there right above your post ...and i think you should do anything YOU like even if people dont agree with it. Give me a minute ima do some throws for you just for kicks

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/DSCN3600.jpg

[Broken External Image]:http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/flippingchickens/DSCN3599.jpg

the letter 'b' is annoying for throwups i agree...i sujest to take influence ( not bite ) from throwups you like and work your way up from there

12. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

@Nose: Word I'm glad youliked the Black fill wit the green outline... I used a light green deco on the out line and a Micron for the fill... I want to do one with a red orange outline rather than a green naw' i mean...
    Check this one... I like da E
    ai937.photobucket.com_albums_ad220_Albinoethiopian07_Graffiti_1217101616_1.jpg

13. KASE2

KASE2 Senior Member

SCRUBERS.jpg SCRUBS LOGO1.jpg here's an ambigram i did. it says scrubs

14. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Senior Member

s.l.u.g is ight Craka blacks on youtube tell me what you think

15. M3KA1!

M3KA1! Elite Member

no female i didnt mean dont do it all but dont throw so much crazy shit in there you dont know what the letter is. and you can define what a letter is without throwing swirls and dollar signs in there just by tweaking the structure. just start all the way back at simples and work yer way forward. you were onto something with the last one you did. and Mone i dig the latest shit. thasss what im talkin bout. keep on steppin outside cuz i like what im seein

16. Example1

Example1 Member

try some outlines, some handstyles, or some characters.

Heres something of mine. not really a toy, but im not a good judge of my own shit for some reason. so ill let you guys be the judge
    ai193.photobucket.com_albums_z92_mystery504life_exam1.jpg

17. kringe

kringe Senior Member

No, you are a toy.. That's really bad.
    You both need to do simples and bars.
    Bite yo' keyboard.

18. Example1

Example1 Member

How is that "really bad"? i know its not the best but at least pretty damn decent.

19. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

example- go simple and use bars before trying to that shit.,.. only thing thats "decent" about it is the fill and highlights...
    lost- START SIMPLE!
    repost for moar crits...

Attached Files:

20. swlost13

swlost13 Member

well since theres clearly nothing good about the word, can some crit the character in it?