Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Drug Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BosoeHNT, Aug 10, 2009.

Share This Page

1. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Lmao that's how I felt the morning after. Once I had about 5 pills of something I'm not sure, and I was eating ice cream on the floor then passed out and when I woke up it was for about a minute and then I'd just sleep I kept doing this all day!

2. kid_leser

kid_leser Member

shit me nd muh brother ate 13 of these lil white pillz and i kant rteally remeber what i did but i guess i juss fell out and muh *****z took me home nd i would pass out wake up long enough to smoke a cigg and id be back out...that went on for 2 days lolz all muh hommies i was with that day all thought i died lolz shit was awesome if i coud id do em again but juss not so many

3. SAID

SAID Moderator

4. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

5. MAST

MAST Elite Member

got myself some deeeemsters at pnuma trio tonight and i'm about to blast off

6. l.don

l.don Member

got a ball of molly last night for my bros 19th bday gonna prolly keep rockin it hard tonight

7. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

when you have no real drugs, theres always:
    awww.sixthseal.com_archive_August2002_dxm.jpg
    shit gets crazy after 2 bottles, truely dissociative.

8. MAST

MAST Elite Member

9. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha yeah I buy about two boxes of bulbs and my auntie has a bulb machine go through a box each kinda fun, only done it when I was drunk and smoking so I couldn't really tell you how it was apart from hearing waa waa waa waa waa.

10. MAST

MAST Elite Member

i mean the little cartridges can be tight but medical grade nitrous is absolutely ridiculous. you should at least try it once at a show or something.

11. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Like Happy Gas? I had that shiet when they tried putting my thumb back into place it was fun and I was 11 lmfao. You can buy it!?

12. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

I dunno how to really obtain medical grade. The cartridges are way more easily obtainable, and it only takes like 3-5 in a balloon to get you fucked for a few minutes. I just see whippits as a drug to do inbetween shots/weed smoking.

13. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah I've done em while smoking.
    Well my uncle works in hospitals and shit I wonder if he would be able to :D

14. RicoSlice905

RicoSlice905 Member

last time i did whip heads i was on shrooms it was really tripppy lol..i was with a couple buddies and after we did them we all looked at the tv and it was slanted and we though it was gunna falll soo we all jumped up and tried to save it lol pretty fun time

15. syne7

syne7 Senior Member

16. realtalk

realtalk Senior Member

[Broken External Image]:http://laxzone.com/products/air-horn1.jpg

figured this out when i was sixteen..we bought one while drivin around n blazing jus blowin it at people walkin or outside bars. i dunno who was the first one but we inhaled it an found that it does the complete opposite thing to ur voice as helium so we kept doin it cuz it makes ur voice deeper than u can imagine but eventually it gets u mad fucked up n i had to pull over for a few mins lol. good times

17. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

This needs to be renamed "The Cough Syrup n' Whippits" thread.

18. me_is_are_of_yu

me_is_are_of_yu Member

19. zennegen

zennegen Banned

20. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

It needs to be renamed, "Drug Q&A."
    I try and answer questions and keep this thread afloat, but no one is asking questions. It's kinda lame, cuz this is one of the few places I'll actually drop real information. Kids need to start taking drugs again, so I can be productive here.

***Drug Myths***
    1) You cannot lace weed with acid. It will evaporate.
    2) Acid flashbacks are just symptoms of PTSD. It does not just hit you again years later.
    3) Molly is not pure MDMA. It is advertised that way, 99% of the time, it is not pure.
    4) Snorting most pills will not fuck you up more. Your nose can only absorb so much, and most pills are 95%acetominophen.
    5) You can actually over dose on acid. Chances are, you do not have enough money to over dose on acid.
    6) Stacks on E pills do not matter. The chances of you getting any more of a noticeable amount of MDMA, are quite low. Stacked pills allow distributors to add more cut and charge more.
    7) Ecstacy is not color coded. You need a testing kit, a trained sense of taste, or field tests with the pill to know if it is bunk or not. Tasting and testing is iffy if you don't know your shit.
    8) Roofies are taken recreationally too. Though, the main rec. users are gay and frequent, "bath houses" while the drug.
    I will add more to this list once I think of more shit.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2010