Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. EWL24

EWL24 Senior Member

2. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

...oh there's this reach near philly who's a monster on the rails. Would've been fucked if that was you...

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

send pics. I get down.

4. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

I'll try and find some of his stuff online. most of his work is on the rails and under tunnels, so those lame ass non writing photographers pry won't have any of his stuff.

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

...I havent been to philly since I was a kid... and I didnt paint. So that aint me, I been in the train game for a few years tho...

6. Lado

Lado Senior Member

0818011438.jpg

modified the first one to a different style kind of.
    sulk throw MS.jpg

Overall, I'd like to hear what you think.

7. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

8. Lado

Lado Senior Member

So do I man, I like the S and K. But the modified was only another example of what to work with, kind of fit the style I've been seeing. I think I may be sticking with the 1st one.

9. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Chill, the swirl in the S (first pic) screams toy IMO, make sure not to have any shit like that in your throw, at least not yet. As for the rest of the the throw, it's boring. I think the second one has the most appeal; work with that. One more thing, you seem to have a problem with your letter spacing, it looks like the letters after the first letter are too tucked into the previous one. Give them a little more breathing space.

Oh, almost forgot, one golden rule: don't sketch your throw, you wouldn't sketch it with paint, would you? Of course not.

Besides, the only thing worth sketching with paint/a pencil/a pen is a piece.

Keep it up.

10. Lado

Lado Senior Member

Ibu, which letters, of the 2 throws, would you say are the best ones and should be carried on or played with? I'm kind of fond of the "L K" in the 1st one. But of course, that's coming from my toy perspective.

11. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

El bumpito

Sulk, I'd pick the S and U from the second one and the L and K from the first.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  12. ~PVE~

~PVE~ Guest

P1000325.jpg
    Crits welcomed ^_^

Ewal - Your throw should all flow with each other letter.
    lado - I personally like the top better(minus the swirl)
    mm - I would just bring down the top right side of the S down just a tad.

13. IbuprofenTablets

IbuprofenTablets Banned

Well, in my opinion, the entire throw in the second one is better than the entire throw first one. The K in the first one looks droopy, and non-flowing, for lack of a better term. Work with everything in the second throw. Remember to give your letter breathing space.

14. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^god damn your throws and hands are ugly. the STOMP one is the only one that I can look at without being annoyed... Try simpling em up a bit, because the slight complexity your tryin to put on those letters look terrible. Work on hand movements and cleanliness with simpler letters, then if you really want come back to this style and fuck with it.

16. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

i strongly disagree. nothing wrong with these throws at all. they flow real nice.
    the handstyle, yeah it needs work. but the throws are great, nothing's ever perfect. but they DEF aren't ugly !

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

theyre not clean, their inconsistant, and they are most definetly ugly. If I saw them in high traffic+high graffiti area location id chose him to cover in a heartbeat

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

to each his own opinion i guess

19. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

I'm with Phat on this one, I like em.

20. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

@ ribcage ,,, i dont understand u ... iv only posted on this site a few times .. every time uv commented on any my flicks its been hate ..
    but thats ok .. im used to that much like all of us ... but i do agree with u that my hands are ugly and some of the throws are wack but not ALL of them .. i put alot of time into my throws and for u to degrade my work pisses me off ...soo say something constructive soo u dont like such a fag . even if ur the best graff artist ever to be put on earth . if thats ur attitude then i belive u are wack . deemed to be road kill ......

but anyways why dont ya post one of these SICK ASS STEAZY throws u claim to be soo good at there captin