Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Culture_Shock

Culture_Shock Senior Member

ours is a full five or six tracks wide. its point when a long coal has to spend the night, they always stretch out to the overpass, past the back end of the yard. Shits out in bfe, but kids know how the caboose rocks when the engine gets steamin.

2. Jayz146

Jayz146 Member

G-town I might b da only one. Could be other.

3. Ascendant

Ascendant Senior Member

Pretty fucking ironic that Montana has no big graffiti scene.

I come from a town of 3,000. We got nothing.

4. DeTR

DeTR Member

you punk ass mother-fuckers... florida sucks... somebody pm me!!!!

5. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fuck you. florida's graff scene is unlike any other.

6. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

I live in a small suburb of Rochester, NY and I've been doing a lot of risky, high-traffic areas and since I am the ONLY writer in the town at this time, I think it's only a matter of time before they find out it's me. Not to mention, the FUCKING-STUPID-MEGATASTICALLY-GAY-ASS Neighborhood Watch fuckers take it all personally so all these fucking heroes are popping up doin fucking citizen's arrests to any kid they catch after curfew now. Jesus fuck I FUCKING HATE LOSERS WITH A POWER ADDICTION! FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

7. thaEEZYway

thaEEZYway Senior Member

haha i didnt catch this.
    my small town would indeed happen to be erie

8. DeTR

DeTR Member

peeintheshower... whereabouts in florida are you talking about? i live down near tampa, in pinellas county. in my hood, there aint shit!

9. PeeInTheShower

oh, then that sucks for you. i'm talking about dade and broward. shit gets trill as balls around here. but then again, for every graffhead who knows what they're doing, there's also toys going around doing shitty throws and whatnot.

10. DeTR

DeTR Member

awww shit...

11. Zire

Zire Senior Member

It has nothing to do with the town, the name montana is one of the founders surnames.

12. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

B-Town!
    It's so easy to get up here, maybe cause we are evolving into a bigger town slowly...
    but one day my boy and I just walked down main street with cans in our backpack, broad daylight, climbed a building and bombed a sweet spot thats slightly viewable from the street... but I wished I had the balls to go full on bomb spree... I am gonna get there and anyone in the 336 can join me hahaha

13. PeeInTheShower

well, you're gonna get roped. bombing with a can in broad daylight is one of the dumbest things you can do.

14. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

on top of a building. i dont think so. and its been done. no repercussions. I dont do it weekly or anything
    and it was merely a quick tag, no throwie or whatnot

15. PeeInTheShower

there's really no justifying man, that's really, REALLY dumb. if you're going out with a can, it should be late at night.

16. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

hey, shut the fuck up. I did it, it's done. I DIDNT get caught. so don't call someone dumb for shit that you don't have the balls to risk doing. and its a small town. the main street is a 2 lane road. and I am not justifying shit. I am explaining my shit bra. And don't fucking say shit EITHER, fucking idiot, how u gonna say u r super uber graff dude in one thread and then come over here and be like man its dumb u'll get caught. getting caught is part of life and graffiti u ignorant SOB. what do u expect to go around bombing places and never get caught? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM, if you wanna be a half-assed bitch.

I'm done with this shit. I'll take any warnings or bans I get for this post.

17. PeeInTheShower

i'm sorry guy, please don't shoot me. i'm begging for my life here.

and you're a fucking idiot, i was implying in the other thread that it's straight to go about your business with a marker or mop during the day, but how are you gonna conceal a can of paint smart guy?

i like having my name up, and i'd like to keep it that way by playing it smart and not get caught busting a quick tag on a rooftop during the middle of the day.

now please, can you spare me my life, oh great graffiti writer?

edit: i'm not a bra either.

18. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

you weren't implying shit as far as a mop or whatever medium used by the artist.

and why can't you just stop caring what other writers do while getting their names up??

and shut up once again you idiot, because, unlike you, I do not think of myself as an uber graff writer. I recognize I can get better. And I will.

SO how about lets get back on fucking topic, and you stop posting shit that doesn't need to be said. k thanks.

19. PeeInTheShower

were you dropped on your fucking head as a young child? you think i'd refer to myself as being a super uber cool graff writer in a serious way? and you come off like you want to be mr hardcore-badass-look-at-that-dude-bustin-a-tag-during-the-day-on-a-rooftop-guy... i just want to let you know you're already cool as fuck in my eyes, no need to drag it on and rub it in my face doodzer.

20. crimateNC

crimateNC Senior Member

Yeah ok, re-read my post and then get back at me kid. I said I wished I had the balls to do more than tag! I would have rather gotten up via throwie, than handie.