Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. faser

faser Senior Member

gtfo nao
    kthxbai

2. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

so judging by that comment i figured you were out so here
    [Broken External Image]:http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/1185/37743196-main_Full.jpg
    heres a WHOLE bunch just for you. your welcome

3. Beats_His_Wife

Beats_His_Wife Senior Member

4. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

5. Nurseofgonzo

Nurseofgonzo Senior Member

ha, yeah no

How the hell is mentioning I am a woman a big deal and asking for attention? I am new to this culture..so yeah..I really didn't know women were such a rarity; I have a lot of girlfriends who write...so as far as I knew it was a pretty equal mix..I've learned it's not so yeah..I get that now. Would you rather I pretend to be a guy? Yeah, because that would serve any purpose. If you notice, I drew no attention to being a lesbian myself...yeah I mentioned my girlfriend...I never even thought it would be an issue honestly. I was a bit surprised when it was brought up, but when it was I tried to keep a light hearted mood about it..but you all got sexual and disgusting...and shit like that is fucked up. Double standard society, shit happens yeah..but you'd think artist would be over that shit. I just told a story of how i discovered the markers I was asking about, nothing more was intended...you all made a big deal about my gender and my sexuality...fuck!

Lets forget it okay? I won't draw attention to it..and you all fuck off about it...good deal? Then we can just focus on the art..okay? isn't that what this site is? and art site..not a site to argue etc?

And I know my shit is awful to look at..I've just started..honestly...like last week; so I"m here to learn, get advice, and improve as an artist; the same reason I am assuming many of you are here. Wouldn't things be more pleasant if we all talked about art instead of this ridiculousness? We've all been a little bit catty, I know I've overreacted at times...but honestly please cut the shit and look at the art..I would really appreciate that, just as I suspect you would all appreciate people looking at and helping you with your art rather than mindlessly ranting about something unrelated...

Now leaks..I have to admit that was funny....

6. BigBlueViolence

BigBlueViolence Elite Member

TL;DR.

WHAT lS THE POINT IN BRINGING UP THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN
    UNLESS YOU WANTED PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE A WOMAN?
    YOU BROUGHT ATTENTION TO YOURSELF ON PURPOSE.
    NO TITS, GTFO.

7. Nurseofgonzo

because I am, and um...that's why? how else? I was trying to be a little lighthearted with "if you guys tried to buy them..etc" damn..just a little joke :p

8. BigBlueViolence

Telling people that you are a woman
    so they know you are a woman
    is doing it for attention.
    Therefore you are an attention hungry whore =\

9. Nurseofgonzo

lol...right okay...glad to know you have a thought reading machine and can make such judgments about why and now someone does something...you a psychologist? anthropologist? sociologist? No? didn't think so...

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

11. BigBlueViolence

When I see her post more than one sentence, I see the next post.

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

facking bamp from bb thread.

pics for talkin

ai521.photobucket.com_albums_w335_jokster004_Graff008.jpg
    ai521.photobucket.com_albums_w335_jokster004_Graff006.jpg

13. Nurseofgonzo

I honestly don't care about being sexual, that I can ignore....like I said I'm totally fine moving forward and learning from you all..And yeah I know I have to deal with it this isn't my site...so I"m not even asking you to stop..just telling you I think it's fucked up...just like you think me saying I'm a woman is fucked up. I"m not trying to step on toes..I know my place on this site. I'm new and awful at this art..so I don't expect any praise etc..and I"m not here to change how things work. I'm trying to learn how forums are set up...I just learned today that the threads in blue are like big permanent threads..so sorry if I posted this whole event starting story in the wrong place..I actually just found the rules etc today. I didn't respond to what you all typed in the thread last night because I was hoping to show I was trying to not bring attention to myself by involving myself in the other sections of the forums just like anyone else..posting tags, etc etc.

look..I can leave if this is a problem, I really don't want to hijack threads with this nonsense fighting..if you all are wiling to help me..then I"ll stick around..if you don't want me here..just be polite and let me know to leave..no questions or problems..but I don't know how to delete an account so you'd have to do that. I'd like to stay for sure...but if you'd all rather me not that's cool it's your space..I'm just asking to be treated fairly like another artist...

peace??

14. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

I can tell we make you wet. Nudes = Peace

15. BigBlueViolence

Fuck dude, those are old as hell.

16. Nurseofgonzo

I will not post nudes..really honestly? it's a legal issue..let alone a personal comfort level. I know there are plenty of underagers on here..and I just don't do that.

Leaks,

Those kind of remind me of packman/80's game style lettering.

17. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

fucking shit stop typing stories damnit!!! i never read your entire posts give us the main outline of what your trying to say. and oops we def make her wet. soaking wet

18. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

diggin deep in my photobucket haha. i was raw

btw nurse those are from like a year and a half ago

19. OOPS!

OOPS! Senior Member

Well writing all over shit is a legal issue too. Don't be a hypocrite. Nudes or bust

20. BigBlueViolence

Try to keep it to one or two words.
    You can post as many images of your breasts as you would like, however.