Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

Hmm, that didn't work out too well.

The good news is that my film developing was spot on, and the meter exposed everything well. The bad news is I didn't get any very interesting shots, and the camera double exposed and overlapped about 5 frames (the good ones, of course.)

2. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

3. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

[Broken External Image]:http://images.rapidhate.org/d/4936-1/IMG_7277.jpg

delta 3200 pulled to 1000. I will buy that scanner next week, and we'll see what it actually looks like, right now this is a picture of it, inverted in photoshop, and used the curves to set black level.

edit: pervo, does your flash transmitter/reciever do the TTL info, or just the fire signal?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
  4. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

Cool, can't wait to develop some of my shits. Just bought 10x illford 400 film and 3 rolls of delta 3200, so I'm gonna be churning through those when they get here.

5. sames

sames Member

6. iWrite.

iWrite. Senior Member

How the fuck do i make it so there no shadows on a photo of a person oon a all white background D: ?????? i must know.

7. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

8. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

How to you get those night shots. Even though they look alot brighter? High ISO or differnt shutter speed? For example like some of shIfted's photos.

9. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

Slow shutter speeds, you guys should possibly read back a few pages this question gets answered daily!

10. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

11. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

ok guys im finnaly back. Got lots of new pictures to post. let me upload them lol

12. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

13. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

A photograph by a professional architecture photographer I was assisting for a while.
    This is taken in the south island of New Zealand. You don't got scenery like we got.

[Broken External Image]:http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4974/50957109.jpg

14. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

15. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

My eyes don't even see that wide :(

16. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

***MONTHLY PHOTOGRAPHY BATTLE (Advanced/Toy)***
    THEME: Skateboarding/Urban Transportation (Buses, Bikes, ...)
    DEADLINE: Tues Oct 12
    DETAILS: Please, keep the photo resolution reasonable also keep your photo editing reasonable. If your entry is overwhelming photoshopped, it will not be accepted. Minimal photoshop allowed for color alter/enhancement, only.
    MOD IN CHARGE: Msfyt

17. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

you bastard

the pic is amazing, so is that building

i wish i had scenery like that over here

some questions

...since in my neck of the woods its getting colder, how should i deal with this weather using my camera? to avoid destroying it, this is the first winter with a dslr

also, tips on cleaning lenses?...i got a fingerprint on my lense and im going nuts because i cant get the lense perfectly clean

18. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

Good idea, although kinda a lame subject. I'll enter the next one!

19. PERVERTO

PERVERTO Banned

I found when I was down south with my D80 in the snow that it froze up, the shutter did not fire and I got error messages. Apparently the more expensive your camera is the better it will hold up, my D300 is designed to be used in harsh conditions as it is weather and dust sealed etc.

For cleaning your lens, I just give it a huff and wipe it with some soft felt in the circular motion moving outwards from the middle. Eventually it buffs any marks out. Also, buy a UV filter to put on the front of your lens permanently. This will protect the lens glass itself and is easier to clean.

More of the same place (Found these images on Kanye West's blog of all places):

[Broken External Image]:http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/client_images/kanyewest/3164_57c5b4ba352a153ce5eab1b6bf708586.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/client_images/kanyewest/3164_4bff7b20e78fca7c11ff11b2fd8169c5.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/client_images/kanyewest/3164_3b67a7ded3bab4d5ccd659b8dce036dd.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/client_images/kanyewest/3164_42ae027ed5ea292e897d564ec220449e.jpg

Amazing.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  20. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

View attachment 514740

Hmm, urban transportation :eek: Just a shitty picture, gonna go downtown one of these days....

Edit
    Fuck I gotta go down to New Zealand sometime!