Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

How To Reduce The Risk Of Getting Caught..

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by i s r a e l, Nov 12, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

^^^bump. everyone who just stands there with a can in their hand as the cops catch him in the middle of their shit is a herb. i quit cigarettes so i can get away. meaning more money in my pocket also. that and i can fade longer

2. fromthegrave

fromthegrave Senior Member

this shit is mad funny.

3. Newt1

Newt1 Member

i wanna meet the mofo that said that we are not allowed to paint on walls, take off his eyes put them in his balls take off his balls and put them in the holes of the eyes..and he will screaming eat my eyes biatcha!

4. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

dont tell people what you write. i dont care what city you live in. that shit spreads like wildfire. and that IS how you get caught.

5. CrookOne

CrookOne Senior Member

thats why god gave us 2 fists and 2 legs!

6. wasted1

wasted1 Banned

best way to reduce getting caught is painting alone, other way is having your crew with you.. if those dont work use your leet parkour and running skillz... fat officer with his kevlar will roll on the ground like fat beefstake..

7. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

^^so tru^^ u gotta realize most cops are twice maybe even 3 times ur age, u got the stamina so just keep running and thell stop, if that dont work just hop a fence, that gives u like a 5 min head start lol but yea i usailly paint alone, the less people you know the beter

8. NeonBunneh

NeonBunneh New Member

At my school there is a dude that paints squids everywhere even at school. None of the teachers know its him except the art teachers, lol i think its awesome how they keep him a secret from the principle and administrators. He gradutated this year and never been caught.

9. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

one spot a night.

either fill ins or tags. i found that when i go paintin an get chased, ill hit a heavy spot with a fat fill in. then a cop will see me catch a careless marker tag or some shit.

so again, either go out tagging. or go out catching ONE spot

10. HeadGone

HeadGone New Member

^ ^
    Gotta agree with you on this one.

11. the redeemer

the redeemer Senior Member

so i doubt this i a new idea but i thought of this the other day. spray paint your skateboard like two or three colors. ride it everywhere. throw the same cans you used in your bag and if anyone asks you can say oh i was borrowing these from a friend to paint my skateboard. which you have proof of.

12. HeadGone

HeadGone New Member

What about if you want to use other colours

13. ..and if it looks like your shadily walking around looking in car windows someone inside the house is probably going to report you for that too. It's a lose-lose situation.

14. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

if its not a cop, keep rockin. and get the fuck out of there asap...

also my dad is an engineer, so i got a hold of those yellow vests with silver stripes. I only use those when im under a bridge though, its really silly..ive even had conversations tellin people like, "yeah, im just real tired of this graffiti shit."

Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  15. ASHiS

ASHiS Senior Member

I can't tell my parents anything!!!! I've been in graff for like 2 months now or so and mom knows that im interested but nothing else... my dad was an ex cop so i don't tell him anything... im just afraid my parents won't accept me if i told them that i tag places and i go out and do it... Anyone else in the same boat??? to help comfort me i listen to alot of rap that talks about graff... I don't live in the city either i live in the F**** Suburbs where there's cameras everywhere so i have to go to my friends house in Mesquite and hit up there... It sucks that i can't do it on a regular basis.. I guess i just have to wait till i get out of the house and go to college...

16. SEES 2

SEES 2 Member

are you serious...there is a thread..FOR THIS?!?!?!

you motherfuckers just need to learn how to run

17. Stato

Stato Member

very true, 98% of the time there is somebody around, unless your hittin some grimey ass sewage line spot or something, and even if your sure nobodys around act like there is, might save your ass in the long run. just be aware of your surroudings

18. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

19. Stoked2PaintNY

Stoked2PaintNY Senior Member

looking to hit this rooftop spot but i gotta walk across a bank rooftop to get to the spot, just wondering since its a bank do u think they have like sensors on the roof? where ill activate some silent alarm? dying to hit this spot so any feedback would help, thanks.

20. game...

game... Member

shit... my parents know my tag..
    and they buy me paint ..
    how am i soposto do illegal stuff when they know what i write.. ??