Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

I feel ya man thanks for the good crit.

2. uknowigetup

uknowigetup Senior Member

May I say, that was quite original indeed. I really liked the part when you said "shut up," it left me with chills. I'll take your request into consideration and come back to you when I give a fuck. Stop whining, he broke some ethical rules, but guess what this is the FUCKING INTERNET. In case you didn't realize, everything you post can be copied, tracked and even sold unless you have a shit load of money, a copyright and a good lawyer. If you can't get over that fact, you shouldn't be on any forums, or writing graffiti for that matter.

3. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

yo give axil a break! we're all friends here.
    isn't it enough that his piano's off tune at places?
    it's cool with me man, post all the flicks you want online. as long as they're good and they're on my fb page already haha

4. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Cred: Personally I think it's working. Only thing I'm not liking is the C and C/R connection. Maybe just move the top right of the C up a little. I'm diggin it. The D is dope. Maybe cut the extention of the back of the D and do something with the bottom of the E like the right side of the D.

5. Axil

Axil Senior Member

i'll remove the video for all of those that are crying about it :p

6. cred1384

cred1384 Senior Member

@Peter thanks man, I'll try that

Fixed up the last one.
    ai1051.photobucket.com_albums_s424_cred1384_preview_image_1_83735082x.jpg

7. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

REALLY feeling that sketch man, nice steez. Only thing im not a huge fan of is the "foot" of the E if you know what i mean. Maybe just a little tweak

8. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Besides the S being to far from the O and E, and the middle of the E being weird what's wrong.
    photo.jpg

9. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

uknowigetup- i know what the internet is you grimey douche, if anyone shouldn't be writing it should be you...

and hell, if its was someone else... almost anyone else... making a video of actual good shit, on an actual GOOD youtube channel, id dig.. but this shit.... hellllll no.

10. nine514

nine514 Member

um.... use a new paper?

11. uknowigetup

SOL,
    In the above piece, I would work on getting the S and the E balanced out. See how the top portion of your E, is curved, and the top portion of your S is bar-d out. Work on bringing down to S a little bit. Mostly just generally try to get the S and the E the same style, and balanced. If you kept the bottom part of that E, and worked on the bottom left bar of the S, you could get those to look balanced/symmetrical. nomsaying?

12. nine514

nine514 Member

can some1 crit my throwies in the throwies section ":)))

13. uknowigetup

Once again with the clever comebacks man. It must be easy to argue when you use said formula;
    [Insert profanity and other vulgar terminology (it'll scare people and not make you look unintelligent at all!)] Then simply [Insert an insult your opponent just used and send it right back at them! (this is an intense scare tactic, BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU USE It, it won't make you appear illogical in the slightest.)]

14. uknowigetup

Looking a lot better man. Have you experimented with dropping the E down, and removing the back extension on the D? If you could make the bottom of the e, or the lower leg symmetrical and balanced with the R it would look more amazing. Just a suggestion, it looks really good as is. Loving the flow, the back of the D/what the E sits on is the only thing that pops out as odd to me.

15. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

im glad you've formulated my plan to scare little kids on the internet. maybe you can go do it on other forums and think you are cool :cool:

also, don't double post and quote a photo in the same page, it makes YOU look unintelligent , and don't give crits cause you suck nuts.

16. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

I better have been in that video

17. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

Haha Naked...and fuck you nine I didn't have any other paper.
    photo.JPG

18. bio99

bio99 Member

ssx.JPG

Thanks for the crits guys. Should I just try to go more simple? I also tried to make my letters look more different from each other, whadya think?

19. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

What do you guys think about these? Criticize my shit hard, it helps

67F57A39-ECE6-4012-9D5B-71043CFABA7B.jpg 7EEE3C82-67DD-455C-B29E-52125AFA42FC.jpg A91020CE-B973-4828-92EC-F78E1AC441A9.jpg BCD5ABFE-B711-4CE2-80C4-3535A7315F26.jpg

20. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

3rd has most potential, fatten the K bars and make em str8 not kinked