Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Forum Round Robin Tourney.

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, Feb 13, 2010.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

ROUND 1

DANKBUDZ vs MN NICE

SEYWHAT vs TASTMCNASTY

MTK vs RUNCI

PHAT 2 vs RIBCAGE

BLINK vs MYNIPSAREHARD

ALWAYSCRUSHIN vs TOOPSKI

TBS vs STRANGEJOURNEYS

SEMA vs ZETA

EXTINCT vs SOMBERBOMBER

NOUVEUAP vs
    THE KING

ROUND 2

DANKBUDZ vs SEYWHAT

RUNCI vs RIBCAGE

BLINK vs TOOPSKI

TBS vs SEMA

EXTINCT vs NOUVEAUP

ROUND 3

SEYWHAT vs RUNCI vs BLINK vs TBS vs EXTINCT

5 way word battle to see who doesnt move on to the next round. IT IS UP TO THE 5 OF YOU TO PICK THE WORD. IF YOU DONT PICK BY TOMORW, I WILL.

DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 1ST WORD IS "KEMOS"

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  2. inthecity

inthecity Member

i want in on this but idk what the fucks going on in this thread someone just tell me what to sketch

3. TBS

TBS Senior Member

it's a Round Robin tournament, you'll have to wait till it's over then join the next one there's plenty other battles going on though. Ribs, we just sending the shit to you as per?

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yeah send them to me. seywhat and runci are the only 2 who have not sent in an entry

5. TBS

TBS Senior Member

well they better hurry up! dying to see what everyones got!!

6. ribcage

ribcage Banned

lol hopefully the poll will be up tomorw

7. TBS

TBS Senior Member

cool as fuck!

8. extinct

extinct Senior Member

post the battle yo!

9. ribcage

ribcage Banned

waiting for runci like I waited for others last week. if he doesnt get an entry in eventually he will be disqualified

10. inthecity

inthecity Member

can we get this rolling i dont see dude submitting a sketch

11. Furii

Furii New Member

is it to late to join ?

12. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

cmon rib, i kno u gave me a chance on bein late but i was in the next day nah mean. peace to runci but that niggha aint even toy/intermediate lol he fuckin ill. lets get this battle up!! we need to finish this muhfucka

peace

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

can you shut up? How does this battle effect you in anyway? chill out.

The point of having a 5 way battle was so we could eliminate the 5th, and make shit even. Now runci has been disqualified, the 5 way battle doesnt mean shit, you all move on.

SO, I guess yall just had a 4 way community friendly shits and giggles sub tfrrt battle that wasted time... I polled it anyways.

As for partners in the next round, if yall already had a partner and a word just do that. Just let me know if I need to make the partners

14. TBS

TBS Senior Member

where did you poll it?

15. inthecity

inthecity Member

it took you a week to figure that whole thing out huh?

16. ribcage

ribcage Banned

to figure what out?

I had business to take care of, wasnt able to get on for a few days. But before that I was just waiting for runci gave him and sey a couple days after the deadline. theres no prize for the winner, and its not like its intense competition. but again, how does this affect you? you want to see new entries so you can bite them or what? gtfo you bug me

@tbs itll be up in the regular battle thread. im not a mod so my threads dont get approved right away, I submitted it yesterday

17. inthecity

inthecity Member

does that even make one bit of sense? are you retarded? the point of anyone being interested would mean they want to submit an entry right? get off my dick pumping yourself because your going to be a forum moderator. weak sauce homie this is the fucking net

18. ribcage

ribcage Banned

which part didnt make sense to you? The only people that can submit an entry are those still in; I.E. not you.

Get off your dick? what are you even talking about?! lmao first time ive ever even adressed you and your tellin me im on your dick? child please.

And im not a moderator, you dumbfuck. and yes this is the internet...., only thing in that post that had any substance. your stupid, you should check and re-read your own post before calling me retarded...

19. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

aiight sumone get at me for this next round. im def down for piece but was thinkin bout switchin it up, maybe a handy or throw battle. lemme know.....

20. extinct

extinct Senior Member

Haha in the city is retarded... Ill go against you sey... What the word... Im down for a handstyle too