Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Worst thing happend to you while bombing.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by notorious_rame, Nov 29, 2009.

Share This Page

1. sofargone561

sofargone561 Member

LOL I KNOW! it was so stupid but we had a blast man. it was becuase of the neighbor we where in, lots of money and lots of rednecks.

2. jestCLS

jestCLS New Member

Did a quick tag with a couple friends on what we thought was just a random building window, but it ended up being a government building with cops in it. I need to stop bombing while too fucked up to think. The cop rushed us and we all ran except for my dumbass friend who froze. He tried getting away after the cop grabbed him but ended up getting puched in the face and thrown to the ground. I lost about 6 brand new markers or mops and lost my shoes in the snow while running. Fucking had to walk home with no shoes while it was snowing. The kid ended up ratting us out and i got a call from the cops the next day saying to either turn myself in or get picked up by them. Didn't get shit cuz i had no priors but it was still a bad experience, repped my crew on the news though.

3. swich

swich Elite Member

Getting arrested is probably the worst thing that has happened...80 hrs community service and 1800 fine was pretty wak.....

4. aiko

aiko Senior Member

i was piecing the back alley of a restaurant, and i was standing on top of this barrel, the lid slipped, flipped, and i fell in, full body, pencil dive, turns out the barrel contained years of used cooking oil, 2 years later, my pants still smell like a fucking hamburger.

5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Are you Saiko? ^

If so, bullshit on the 2 years part.

6. aiko

aiko Senior Member

I used to write aiko, until a bunch of nako beef, and a couple arrests, so i said fuck it, changed my name. I don't know who Saiko is, never seen any of his work??
    I could be exaggerating a bit on the time, but its been a long while. Fuck it sucked.

7. marker_king

marker_king Member

Me and my bro did one on a shed and these two old people came and lucky we had masks because they nearly saw us so when they kept walking we bolted.

8. aiko

aiko Senior Member

you're fucking retarded

9. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

Feel into waist high muddy shit hole, paint to face and clothes, spilled roller paint on shoes....Those are the worst I can think of and piss me off to even think about.

10. millie

millie Senior Member

worst thing... well i was in like the local graffiti yard and i just racked an xxl baby blue can and i was planning to do a throw up and i guess it was realy old so the cap stuck and so i ripped it off and it kept spraying and so i threw it at the ground and it like exploded lol but i got paint all over my clothes and hands and i didnt even get half the throw up done.... my first attempt ever

11. millie

millie Senior Member

i agree you are fucking retarded

12. donnalingus

donnalingus Member

Ate at an indian buffet about an hour before we went out under an overpass in my city.....about 45 minutes from home and my ass just exploded in the bushes. unholy sounds and smells man. this was in the early spring so leaves were scarce. but yea, thats my worst thing

13. shark101

shark101 Senior Member

Hahahaha that would be the fucking worst

14. Osirus

Osirus Member

Wow dude, that is some shitty luck... :p

15. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

worst thing that happens? when the pink dot shoots off on a pink dot cap and the whole fucking can sprays out in about 2 seconds laying one HELL of a drip

16. stillonpoint

stillonpoint New Member

I just hate when i get completely shitfaced then suddenly am inspired to go out spraying at like 3:30am.... usually i wake up the next day like "wtf happend" go find all my heatscore sloppy ass taggs and relize how wack they came out due to barely being able to stand, then deal with my hangover. I relize it's dumb to spray when yer that shitfaced but at that moment when yer drunk it doesn't click, u just go for it cuz yer an idiot. Then for months after you have wack ass taggs hanging around and people obviously assume you have no skills available.

usually when that all happens i'm just happy i didn't end up in the back of a cruiser. which has also happend before.

as of late tho i've managed to curb my "shitfaced-drunken spraying habit". which is good. cuz i'm sick of destroying my own rep with wack shit.

normally i can spray fine when i've been drinking normal amounts but when you can barely even stand anymore. not your best work.

17. DomerOne902

DomerOne902 New Member

LOL, so many stupid people on here. full of shit. probley catch a bunch of them bombing churches.

18. Sim2

Sim2 Member

Worst thing...The only thing I can think of is this guy just yelling at me saying "Hey man! take your throwups somewhere else! this is an art neighborhood." I finished it up and walked away.

19. ciner32

ciner32 New Member

Worst thing....... Bombing the back of this thai takaway i was on a set of step ladders spraying away like you do when one of the employee's opened the back door and knocked me off the ladder, broke my ankle and got a £80 on the the spot fine for criminal damage. WHAT A GREAT DAY THAT WAS = (

20. skets

skets Senior Member

You guyz could save moolah by racking!