Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Up North 705 Thread

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by BugginOut, Mar 16, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ogers

ogers Senior Member

2. OH MY GOSH!

OH MY GOSH! Senior Member

yes please get the picture of the billboard its like the only thing i want but dont have.
    and for the battle i havent even started.
    and i just used pens on that piece of t.p.
    and the first oger is wack some of the other ones are ok. understandable though its on a computer. i think you should just go out and bomb!!!
    and i should have some new pictures soon.
    and i have been farting alot tonight lol..
    and since were talking about toilet paper and how much im farting. heres a sadan i found in a washroom stall.

Attached Files:

3. ogers

ogers Senior Member

4. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

k man i'll flick it this weekend

5. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

my bad i'll stop double posting after this one last time, i need some advise on a bombing science marker witch one is the best?

6. backcover

backcover Member

my personal favorite is a flow pen but im pretty sure you cant get them on bs. get a standard OTR ink, not paint, ink looks better IMO. I usually rock silver or black.

7. ogers

ogers Senior Member

pretty simple question, pretty simple answer. downtown, muirheads, pilot. stay away from those paint markers if I wanted to paint something id grab a can and do it. they are complete garbage... "oh hey hows it going officer"..... "let me see your hands you little bitch" your fucked right then and there. pilots are dripless and messy free. and if they stink they fuck it. i once pulled over a buss.. " driver- who the fuck just painted there nails" ....,.me " (being the only one on the bus) .... i dont even know what i said it was too long ago

8. OH MY GOSH!

that store stopped carrying them im pretty sure. they will only get them if you ask them to order, and even that they hasle you cause its intended for industrial use no graffers lol and just a warning i probably will double post again in about 5 min lol

9. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

i use the wood stainer markers refilled with black pen ink (pretty drippy)

10. ogers

ogers Senior Member

make sure to put brake fluid in your ink. make them idiots think twice about trying to buff graffiti. and dont be shy to scratch windows with nails. and if your gonna do lean overs do them with black tar. ahahahahah

11. RiskinIt

RiskinIt Banned

Lets see some "REAL" spots then talk, pics please! Props to anyone whose writing right now, fuck the cold

12. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

brake fluid is a stainer?, a friend of mine said it was for drips :S anyways good idea thanks bud (Y) anyone know where to buy a big thing of ink?

13. kanga

kanga Senior Member

y dont you just buy a marker n stop all the chat ? you dont know enuff to make ur own ur just going to end up splitin it

14. OH MY GOSH!

paint thinner makes drips a little bit of brake fluid helps stain and sorry i said i was gonna double post and didnt my interenet jewed me. so anyways ill put thye pictures up that wre gonna be in my double post lol

sorry about the photo quality its taken from my video camera out some footage i have. and i seen a gasr tag yesturday and jerk has been streaking alot. and also a couple gosh throws. the no pigs throw is new just did it a couple of days ago. also filmed it ;)

Attached Files:

15. OH MY GOSH!

new rule if you dont have a picture for every seconed post your a snitch? sound fair with everybody?

16. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

lmfao thats no fair i dont have my marker :O but i'll post some in like 10minutes

17. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  18. DwightSchrute

DwightSchrute Senior Member

@skum: dot 3 and a wonderful substance called ANTI-SNITCH, or anti-freeze, i forget what its called.

ps: dont call me bud, SNITCH

19. DwightSchrute

DwightSchrute Senior Member

sry for double post, @OHMYLANTA: haha i remember the shoulder to hip piece, definetly something to brag about imo.

and @ ogers...
    i smell something..

20. Skumy420

Skumy420 Senior Member

haha what ever you say BUD :)