Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. ribcage

ribcage Banned

I R has no stylez

rough draft to how ima burn jiska? only show in pm for 500 dolla

Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

3. pointman

pointman Senior Member

Messing around in my friends collage book.

Rib, from what ive heard jiska used to do yards until he got caught, he will understand when i say how crazy the security guards are over there...takes balls i only have respect for this guy

Attached Files:

4. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^am I disrespecting him? Im just playin, sheesh. When did every1 on this site turn into a pussy? I guess I inadvertently insulted him or something when I was tellin that 1 kid to shut up, didnt mean nothin by it. But he got butthurt about it.

It should be a good battle, or i wouldnt have thrown the idea out there caue i aint gonna waste my time on a battle that i could easily win ya dig?

anyways your L's are kinda off, and that A is seriously hurtin. Diggin them cloudy letters at the bottom tho. youse gettin better

5. Jiska Matos

Jiska Matos Senior Member

it's going to be a good battle, we used a little bit of trash talk but in the end no arm has been done...the trash talk only makes us do better stuff.

6. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

bumping for crits... and sorry never got around to posting the battle flick, got krunk instead

Attached Files:

7. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

I'd maybe make the T a bit narrower and then let the E overlap the horizontal bar of it. Could look a lot better that way. Also keep your letter height consistent. The tops of the letters line up well but the bottoms don't at all.

@Tasty, not bad man, but I'd probably make the circle in the R a tad bigger so it could connect to the vertical bar a little lower. That could help it look a little less awkward. Besides that, just try mixing it up a bit more between sketches. Your letters and extensions are almost the same in both of those which can keep you from improving, ya know?

8. skinaone

skinaone Elite Member

nah man def not feeling it
    go back to simple letters cause the extencions are mad wack
    im just being real

9. dave the pirate

dave the pirate Senior Member

Dont like the first one was pretty high on 420 what ever tho

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Rasm

Rasm Senior Member

Well a 24 hour purple kush diet could indeed have something to do with that :D
    I like the 2nd more than the first because the letters are consistent and it has more flow. The N is slightly bigger than the rest of the letters but it's almost unnoticeable, and the 3D on the arrow off the K is much wider than the rest of the 3D. On the first one the letters kept getting wider and taller as you went, and I'm not really feeling the multiple arrow extensions off the N and the K but you don't like the piece either so fuck it. Keep it up, I can smell some good things in the near future from you.

11. Fresh_ADT

Fresh_ADT New Member

Ok some of my stuff...

Critics pls

Attached Files:

12. Tempo718

Tempo718 Elite Member

good look fresh, keep that up nice 2 see your input in this weeks piece battle. its in the toys forum up top. check into it . peace

13. Jiska Matos

ahah Fresh my homeboy! nice seeing you here...vamos ensinar estes Mouros todos como funcionam as coisas aqui na TUGA!!!

14. Jiska Matos

@ribcage here is my shit

Attached Files:

15. toopski

toopski Guest

16. Fresh_ADT

Fresh_ADT New Member

Eh eh eh meu bro, vamos pois ensinar estes MOUROS como é a cena aqui na TUGA!!! Ur seckth is so dooooooppppppp... Amei Manito.. Tá no papo =D

17. DaFugg

DaFugg Senior Member

Jiska, you went to art school didn't you? Or a tattoo artist maybe? Your stuff may not be the best but undoubtably some nice artwork there. Stoked to see what Ribcage throws out.
    Toopski, I don't know if I like the uc in that/those pictures. Something about it makes it look like you made them fit the page. The e kinda doesn't fit either but all in all i still like it.

18. toopski

toopski Guest

lol dunno bout art school but his shit would be weak for a tattoo artist, no disrespect just my opinion from knowing a range of different tattoo artists myself and having tattoo's

edit. lol didnt even see ur crits till later, thx man yeah just randomly started drawing while watching some movies n went for a different style to how i actually paint but i liked it as a whole as yeah i usually hate my latters when they are on their own

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2011
  19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

It already midnight there or you just early? Ima finish mine after work... anyways post it in the beef battle thread so we an have people vote on em after i put mine in there

20. Jiska Matos

you got me :p i worked for a tattoo studio has a tattoo designer, here are some of my works

Attached Files: