Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

2. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

i was looking at that exact reflector haha

and fuck those club shots, its easy as shit to go to a club and take pics of ugly sluts with a fisheye.

3. ares

ares Elite Member

deflate your head, its easy to take pictures of a lot of things.

4. UpstateHate585

was that directed at me? i dont have an inflated head, that kid just came in here, posted shitty pics of ugly ass bitches then bashed a lifestyle choice that some of the members here chose to live by. which isn't cool to me. if you can honestly give me a good reason as to why those pics are good, i might take back my statement. and you're right, it is easy to take pictures of a lot of things, but it take skill and talent to take photographs.

5. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

acandidcamera.free.fr_110_20CAMERAS_110_20cameras_110_hanimex_auto_signal_EF_110_pocket_LR.jpg

Just picked up this lil' feller for some $4 at the ARC. I thought it looked kinda cool.

awww.praktica_collector.de_images_Equipment_Pictures_Jena_T_2_8_50_DDR_Jena_T_2_8_50_DDR_scale.jpg

And this guy too.

Don't know shit about either one, and I doubt the Hanimex is worth much of anything, I just liked the look of it, though, I don't know a lot about the lense.

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I don't have anything against straight edge but god damn why do yall have to be so preachy about it. Stop taking yourselves so damn serious, it's probably why people poke fun at you lot.

7. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

hahaha

nice1

8. ares

ares Elite Member

dude didn't say fuck straight edge kids, besides dude was probably drunk, so who cares what he said.. you want a reason why those flicks are cool with me, alright 3rd flick chick in the middle. yeah most of those broads are busted but who cares, you don't see me talking shit to you everytime you post something i consider mediocre.

9. VAsucks

VAsucks Senior Member

to avoid a straight edge argument
    what is that in kmcdons sig?

10. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

It's a canon 5200mm f/14 telephoto lens. I don't think they made many, one sold on ebay a while ago for $55,000US.

I'm pretty sure it was only used for surveillance and other shady gov't stuff. Perhaps for long range photographs of bomb testing?

[Broken External Image]:http://www.outdoorphoto.co.za/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1521&stc=1&d=1169756917

Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  11. UpstateHate585

he said that straight edge needs to be frayed, pretty much saying fuck you imo. im not straight edge, but i don't like how he came in here like he was the shit. one girl in a pic that is semi-attractive doesnt make the pictures good to any degree. this is a photography thread, so i am going to express my opinion and you are free to express yours if you don't like my photos. Pictures of clubs are cool if done right, and i dont think he did them right. end of discussion, if you don't like my photos, feel free to tell me, i dont care

12. equator_2012

equator_2012 Senior Member

agreed to the fullest extent you may ever possibly get XD
    but why live a life with rules on top of more rules. do what ya want, then again. you do what you want by being straight edged ha.
    weird imo

i rather smoke my bong drink my booze and fuck girls in the ass all night long with my video camera rolling.

13. UpstateHate585

my philosophy is do what you want, i dont care as long as it doesnt negatively affect me or those i care about. im not straight edge tho, i just choose not to do drugs. anyways back to photography, i just found out that i might have to wait another month until i can get the deal through nikon. so i might just get the 55-200. any thoughts on that lens? its not the fastest but for outdoor stuff it seems like it will be nice.

14. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Nothing? :( I wanna know whether this lense was worth the 3 dollars, haha.

15. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

does it fit on your camera and take pictures, cause for 3 bucks thats a deal, but the hanimex is rad as shit

on another note, just found my mom's n6006, had to give film a shot, the ISO setting on this fucker can go from 6 to 6400, and there's a 35-80mm zoom on it
    awww.kundrotas.com_0909_N_DSC_3885.jpg

16. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

who's being preachy? i said go somewhere else to start shit because im not gonna argue it

17. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

I'll bite.

I drink and smoke, so obviously I'm not edge. I've dated straightedge girls and I prefer them that way, they don't get drunk and slutty :D
    Straightedge people are cool, it's the straightedge gangs that start shit with everyone that've ruined the name for everyone else.

18. equator_2012

equator_2012 Senior Member

straight edge gangs?. that's fucking lame. if you a straight edge, you dont need gangs. you need your non alcoholic beverage and them slutty girls who preech about not being slutty, but on camera they will do anything to look slutty.

19. kmcdon3960

kmcdon3960 Elite Member

anyway, show tonight, maybe I'll get some decent wideangle pics. We're also going to burn the stage to the ground afterwards, so I'm gonna try to get some 645 shots of that also. Got 7 frames left of delta3200/120 size.

20. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

You can't smoke or drink on the internet, so this is irrelevant.

ai44.tinypic.com_24dix6o.png
    Creepy abandoned children's shoe in a burnt down town