Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

New Jersey

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by "*ZAR*", Jul 1, 2006.

Share This Page

1. MAD1ONE

MAD1ONE Senior Member

2. gentrifried

gentrifried Elite Member

3. speakout

speakout Senior Member

i really dont agree with that there only goin to end up putting heads that dont really bomb the streets....theres way more writers out in jersey that bomb hard catchin reck all over those are the writers that should get the exposure not a bunch of writers hittin safe spots callin that a video..just what i think

4. speakout

speakout Senior Member

feelin that mek comin correct with the burners all the time.

5. demerock

demerock Moderator

stop yappin

so go put up the cash..put in the work and make a video..im sick of seeing the nonsense that passes for graff vids..more sk8boardin,shit talkin.bum fightin than graff..and im not interested in that...so gent and i are doin what we wanna see///if more of the hipsters on here were more proactive instead of followin trends maybe this game would progress....so.put yur money where yur mouth is...OR SHUT THE FUCK UP...now heres some flix..old skooooooool

Attached Files:

6. daoist

daoist Senior Member

^ agreed,

and when i said about sape and nark, I didn't mean exclude all the other cats bombing jersey streets, just a couple of suggestions. I dunno, maybe I'm just a sucker for highway action =)

more people need to get involved in the nj graff community anyways, speak your mind. It's not like gent and demer are the only people who have opinions and shit, if people take more interest its only going to make things like jersey burns and jersey bombs BETTER.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  7. blackpeople

blackpeople Senior Member

that cro bullshit has been posted like 200 times over and over like for real we get the point its poop haha bump mek

8. Sizzuurp

Sizzuurp Senior Member

9. Sizzuurp

Sizzuurp Senior Member

10. speakout

speakout Senior Member

ok big guy relax i was just saying what i think so slow ur role over der....

11. speakout

speakout Senior Member

i do feel what you are sayin but in jersey theres always going to be hate...jersey writers are pretty hard to put together because you got guys that cant get along... it would be cool to see a bunch of other writers come together and make a dope video to many politics in jersey graff game...

12. demerock

demerock Moderator

let me tell u grandson...i dont sloww my roll for NO ONE...so get it right////as of right now...your opinion carries as much in weight as any another unknown...never was..coulda be,,,

13. speakout

speakout Senior Member

hahaha yeah.. ok old man river...

14. AvengerXV1

AvengerXV1 Member

summer '10 is gonna be sick

15. MekMoney

MekMoney Moderator

I want to but photobucket limits the size of the photo. Anyone know a better site to get the pics larger?

16. demerock

demerock Moderator

the truth is always hard to hear to some..the truth hurts...there is alot of hate out here...and alot of its from webistes like these where u can comment without the reprecussions.strength thru anonimity works for alot of cats..like i said b4..if i say something..u know its me..others..all these cutesy names and codes....kinda gay...

17. BetterOffDead

BetterOffDead Member

suck cock.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  18. speakout

speakout Senior Member

i agree with that...

19. streetology973

streetology973 Senior Member

mmhmm highway scenes gonna be more crazy then last year and street bombin whaaa

20. paranoid android

paranoid android Member

idk if im gonna get jersey burns i mean im not too into the whole watchin people do hiways and shit id rather see that gully street bombing shit but sounds like a dope video ill probally end up seein it at someones crib loll