Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Real Liquor Topic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kayone707, Jul 24, 2005.

Share This Page

1. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

Happy St pattys day forum. Aint go no money for booze today , but plan to get pissed tommorow

2. PulseWithLife

Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
  3. pay_for_your_sins

pay_for_your_sins Member

i use to be a heavy partier. 2-3 beers every night. go out to clubs the occasional thursday, and every friday and saturday. pre drink usually consisted of a half quad, a 40oz of gin or rum between me and buddy, and a 8ball a night between me and a buddy. and thats before we got to the club lol. but then i was out of work for 4 months. only got drunk once in those 4 months. now its like i drink 4 or 5 beers im feeling buzzed, use to take 12 or more. or just a couple mixed drinks to get a buzz on. i use to do the two four challenge no problem (where you drink a box of 24 beers in one night). but i started drinking again last weekend. and im already 18 beers down, and workin on my second 40 of tangueray. so im building up a tolerance again. think im gonna need to get my weed tolerance down, i smoke and smoke and just dont get high anymore.

now last night was a shit show. get in from grabbing some burmese kush, sit down mix some drinks. start getting drunk/ready for the bars. about to leave, my gf gets a phone call, line is wrapping around the building. so i stayed at home and got shit faced with the girlfriend. but tonight, im getting fuckin smashed. when your irish, st patty's aint a day long celebration, its a week long thing.

4. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

anyne notice drinkin at home you dont feel as drunk, not interactin with people? , just finshed 7 cans (3.5 l) of strongbow in like 2n a half hours and dont even feel slightly altered, whereas if i had 5 pints down the pub id be half pissed....

5. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

yeah i seem to get smashed easyer down the pub, i think its coz i drink quiker outa glass.

i cant stand strongbow thesdays its too sweet
    ima Country Choice man or Tesco homebrand
    but if its cider on a budget its frosty smacks all the way
    [Broken External Image]:http://gk007a0336.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/frosty2.jpg
    fuck posh expencive cider

6. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

nahh im a bit of a cider lover cant do shite lightning or frosty jacks, have yyou had the aspalls thats like £8 a bottle thoug....like nectar , soooo nice its 11% but £8's still alot of fuckin money for a pint....

7. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Green Tea liquor was actually pretty good..Though, it took ages to hit.

Drinking some 750ml cascade draughts tonight.

8. PulseWithLife

Green tea liquor sounds good. Got a cube of tooheys new. BBQs and Beer this weekend. Whats goin on with Aussie beer now days ? walkin threw the bottleo even west end draught has gone down to 4.5. Piss weak. Tooheys extra dry and platinums have reduced bottle size.

9. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

if i lived in the states id be drunk off 40's all day erryday. toooo easy to rack down there..... im an old E fan but thats prolly cus that all i drink, Any heads wana school me to some other goodies, o Yeah Rickards red is decent as well

10. twisties

twisties Elite Member

I know. I remember when cascade made their bottles smaller, there was an out cry so they changed it back. No idea why the hell they are making it weaker. Never realised the tootheys bottles were smaller..fucking hell. And they wouldn't have reduced the price either!

Drinkin some Boag's Draught 750ml bottles.

11. PulseWithLife

yeah true value comes outta a bottle of port. Im straped for cash this week so thats all im drinkin

12. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

making some cheeky vimpto with that port aye ?!?

i'm right into ma glitterbombs these days. goldslager n red bull is a million times better than jaeger.

13. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

how about skittle bombs chanzo, i aint really about redbull but theyre too easyy to drink! -stella -scrumpy - sambuca -contrieu -drambuie -scotch :).....i was gna list two of my favourite drinks but cant cos i fuckin love em all, need to stop drinkin tho, had two days off last week n thats the longest ive been in a coupla years id say ..

14. PulseWithLife

Nah i aint even heard of that WKD vodka before. Straight ports enough. Energy drink mixs are always easy to down.....last time i got jager bombs it burned a hole threw my wallet

15. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Energy drinks are great if you don't have a lot of cash and want to get drunk quicker ;)

WKD..Girly drinks like cruisers.

Just drinking a Guinness that I bought and forgot about..I want to buy a slab of beer, just don't know what to get.

16. PulseWithLife

Energy drink mixes are expensive as fuck. If ya low on cash and want to get drunk fast chug down a bottle of port. $7

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

hmm...$7 and wanting to get drunk fast is sounding pretty good right now.

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

19. terf1

terf1 Member

im 15 and started drinking when i was 14. that messed things up so im gona wait until im legal... or close to it... or have a good car... or have a car... fuck it ima go drink now.

20. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member