Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Throwies

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Fube, Apr 10, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Con-Artist

Con-Artist Senior Member

I was sayin wow cus I thaught it was funny tht u did that really long throw.

2. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

dont forget the 3d on the S... kick the bottom of ur R out just like u did with the S and itll match better.... plus make ur B fatter so it doesnt look so bland everything else is clean ai853.photobucket.com_albums_ab92_Somberatm_47be8b1a.jpg

3. KtRL.

KtRL. Senior Member

HAHAHAHA your call that a fucking throw? i call that "google: graffiti letters/ copy & paste."

4. Capped

Capped Member

Getting back into writing, i wrote about two years ago, wasnt very good, here my first throw with this name.

ai50.tinypic.com_iggqiu.jpg

constructive critisim and ideas please?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  5. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

you cant seriously be writing cap. if so your a clown

and 175 prophet your a clown too. mr wiggles cant help you with graff and your a joke for even posting that

6. Capped

Capped Member

A friend told me someone wrote cap somewhere in the U.S, but i live in canada and i looked around for it and i didnt see anything on google, can you link me to something he has done? I also havent wrote it anywhere besides on paper yet.

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

wow really? and why would you send me a pm saying exactly what you posted?

asenseslost.com_wp_content_uploads_cap001.jpg

im not guna hold your hand throughout your time here so go do some research and next time you google a name put " whatever the name is" graffiti.

8. Capped

Capped Member

I sent you a pm because i assumed you wouldnt check this thread often, and theres no need to be an asshole, when i googled it there were mostly stores selling caps for cans.

9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

"cap graffiti" search that. or watch style wars. bottom line that names off limits

and honestly if you dont like assholes i advise you to leave the site pronto. its full of all types of assholes

10. faser

faser Senior Member

11. 175~PROPHET

175~PROPHET Member

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

but there the worst letters you can use. especially when you post online. the bottom one looks like wiggles again. the top one is kinda decent. dont use dark fills and dont worry about shines and colors. do hollows until you progress

13. 175~PROPHET

175~PROPHET Member

yeh i learnt my lesson :D
    aight ta ill get on it. i been trying to work on my handy rather than throws cos i find it hard to get paint being 17 in melbourne lol

14. Capped

Capped Member

Not going to write cap anymore, but any ideas on the letterings? Might write a word with similar letter, i mainly chose that name because it sounds similar to my real name and i like the letters.

EDIT: Would Pac be accepable to write or would it sound like im refering to tupac?

15. 175~PROPHET

175~PROPHET Member

the a looks a bit like a d to me, but dont listen too much to me i need wiggles to get letters :p

16. Capped

Capped Member

Yeah i know i tried to bend the top part more but it didnt work out for some reason.

17. KNS13

KNS13 Senior Member

18. Flawless Victory

Flawless Victory Elite Member

is this ***** SERIOUS?!

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a3.bp.blogspot.com__pkIWA_WIxeE_Scf2NlNnZMI_AAAAAAAAAW4_yuSXR47Aldw_s400_capgraff.jpg

19. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

20. -Empty-Can-

-Empty-Can- Elite Member

Well theres a guy in Detroit who writes Pak. And he's up quite a bit around here.

He's not a legend put depending where live in Canada go for it.