Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fail of your day.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bazer, Dec 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

haha youve got some pretty good stories involving the worm

2. otter

otter Senior Member

i just came to the conclusion i only like my gf when i'm drunk.
    but i like everyone then.

i think i'll fuck her a couple of times and end the relationship.

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

haha but still, bright side is, is it cost $800 and something and my lovely parents will pay cause I has no job like a slack cunt so I'll pay em back after.

4. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

5. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Lmfao that ice cube shit made me lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll so hard

6. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

fail of my day is having to move tv from old house to new house, not having enough gas to get here and there, having to not move until i get my paycheck which isn't even guaranteed to be over 150 dollars, of which 75 i owe to some kid.

7. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

Apparently last night I needed McDonalds more than anything in the world. I woke up with the remnants of a Hot-N-Spicy jammed between a McDouble around my bed.

8. menso

menso Senior Member

havin to deliver flowers to my moms grave

9. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

^wtf? did you fail at it or something?

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

yeah thats not really a fail thats pretty sad....

i guess i fail alot when i go somewhere and accidently make eye conact with ugly and/or fat girls and they start cheesing. i feel bad for them haha

11. kace91

kace91 Senior Member

2 weeks studying for a final exam, last year of highschool. I overslept.

Now I cant take the seletivity (a test needed in my country to go to university) until i pass the recovery exam in september.

12. DirtyDozen520

DirtyDozen520 Senior Member

i had a dream about doing that,,after i read this..
    holds more significance than i though i guess

13. Amanda Reckonwith

Amanda Reckonwith Member

Took my roomates car to work, someone broke in jacked
    the shitty ass deck and my favorite pipe ever from hempfest 2 years ago
    fuckin fail

14. dp26648

dp26648 Senior Member

jesus mutha fuckin christ .. thats a hell of a way to start a driving record. i hit a lady who worked at the polic dept once

i thought it was fuckin awesome ... my car flew way to the other side of the road .. and i hated my car so damn much ... fucking cobalts totaled that bitch ... best thing that ever happened to me

15. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Haha it's funny you say that because I drive a Cobalt and it fucked up the cop's car worse than my car was. I pushed his push bar into his grill. By the way, I got off without any points but I had a 120 dollar fine for "failing to yield to an emergency vehicle". In my mind I won though, because I know a hell of a lot of people who would pay more than 120$ to hit a cop...

16. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

got a 4,8 out of 10 for my exam geography...

17. Siner

Siner Senior Member

They didn't make you pay for the repairs though?, sounds like you got off pretty good!

18. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

hmmm yep. i guess that would be the definition of fail.

geography isn't that hard man.

19. Subconcious

Subconcious Senior Member

I got fuckin' OWNED by a security guard today.

So I'm in Toronto on a li'l trip, and I heard about this store that sells sick brand-name bike parts out in the open, like easy-as-shit to steal. Sooo..

I walk down there from where I'm staying, I get in there and I look around and I'm like "Holy bawls this is so sick! Ahh, this is gonna be so easy!" There's like 2 cameras in the whole damn store and the employees are running around helping customers like crazy, so they wont notice a thing.

I pick out my stuff, walk quickly to a blind stuff a few feet away and shove the stuff in my hoody, under my arm to hold it there. I look around and there isn't a motherfucker in sight looking in my direction. I'm so happy I just got away with that.

Anyway, I head to the bathroom cause there were beepers at the door and I was gonna look the stuff over for sensor strips. I get in there and there's this homeless-lookin' ginger pissin' and a guy in the stall. I wait for em to leave and go into the stall. I open the stuff nice and quiet and put the packages in the top part of the toilet, where the lid lifts up. I walk out and head toward the door. STILL no suspicious looks. Yess!!!

I walk out, I'm so happy with myself. :) I get like 10 feet from the door and I hear footsteps coming up on me fast and "Hey!"

I just turn all cool and calm, I'm like "Yeah?"

And this big fucking, ripped, shaved-head, arms-big-around-as-my-fucking-torso, 6'5" son-of-a-bitch is comin up on me. I try to act calm and he just comes up and him and this wheeny-ass, like 5'2" guard come to either side of me and trap me with my back to the wall. The big one says "Store security, I need to ask you some questions about some merchandise you were looking at in the store." I'm like "Alright, wadda ya need?" And he says "Come with me." and grabs my arm.

I'm just like "Oh shit, I gotta get the fuck out of here.." And we take a few steps and all the sudden, I just rip away from his grab and book it! I get about 3 steps into the run and he just grabs my backpack and rips it straight backwards, my fucking head almost popped off I got whiplash so bad.

He pulls me back and he just sweeps me face-first into the ground, rolls me over, and jams his knee straight into my fucking neck. With one hand he's got my right wrist and with the other, he just plants his palm on the side of my head and mashes my fucking cheek into the sidewalk.

Just then, the other wheenie-ass dude comes over and does a flying-fucking-knee straight into my fucking kidney! While I'm already on the ground! So I'm just like shocked, and the big guy lets his knee up off my throat just to take his palm off my face and stick his fucking forearm into my throat, instead! He starts rambling some bullshit like "You tryin' to get away from me? You picked the wrong fucking dude to mess with. You ain't goin' nowhere!"

So he lets off his arm the other guy gets up and I though he was gonna pick me up and this would be over and he'd bring me in and whatever, but nope! For some reason, he just decides to clamp his hand onto my neck and just squeeze as hard as he fucking could. I couldn't breathe or say a fucking word. He's just sitting there for what felt like ten minutes with his thumb jamming my adam's apple straight into my fucking brain and he says, "Don't you dare hit me, I'll knock you the fuck out. You're fucked." and I reply as best I could with "You.... Are.... CHOKING.... ME!...." and he lets up a little.

He rolls me onto my stomach again, grabs my arm with one hand and my shirt collar with the other and yanks me straight up, stretching the shit out of my favorite shirt, wraps his arm around my neck, and jerks me around for the 10 feet or so walk to the door. Just as we got to the door, he just throws me full-force into it. Just throws me and then slams his forearm into the back of my neck, crushing my face into the glass. He opens up the door with his other hand and from there it wasn't that bad, he just brings me up, calls the cops, retrieves the merchandise, and they all let me go with a ban from the store and a warning.

That wasn't the fail of my day, though. The fail was that I got wrong directions to the store and walked 2 hours in the OPPOSITE fucking direction to the other end of the god-damn city before I asked someone and they told me I was a fucking idiot. It turns out the place was like a 5 minute walk from where I was staying. I hate fucking google maps.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  20. CanalSt

CanalSt Senior Member

You should've ran when he said hey.

The fail of my day is seeing Stay High 149 today in 5 Pointz and forgetting to ask him to hit up my black book.