Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

i have 9 of everything there. plus 80 ninja stars and 5 samuri swords.

yea. im a ninja to.

2. MF The Super Villain

MF The Super Villain Senior Member

I got jumped when i was 12 by four older cats. They beat the piss out of me. Word! I got hit from behind and i hit my head on the tar and passed out, when i woke up i was still getting beat and i got kicked in the back of my head and my face hit the curb. It sucked. My face was fucked for a while, but some older gods in my city that my boy knew got them for me.

3. Idestroy

Idestroy Member

haha..last night i got jumped
    i was walking home n i walked through this ally n 3 guys pushed me around saying they stabbed my other freind already
    then they punched me a couple times n i fell down
    when i tryed to fight back they slashed my face and my arm n a little bit of my stomach
    then they sprayed me with bear mace (imagine pepperspray that comes out like a shot gun..and eats your skin so even if you put your hands over your eyes it still gets in)

4. Phantazm

Phantazm Senior Member

I remember i was at the park doin some steez and cappin with my two friends when these 5 bloods came up and said give us the green and the cash but keep the cans we were like 14 so we were all shook as fuck seein that they came strapped...i actually had a knife in my pocket but i wasn't tryin any hero shit they wound up taking less than a gram of schwag pot and 10 bucks...to this day i wonder if the guns were real or why they didn't jack our paints haha

5. wider

wider Senior Member

i got jumped a few times, but i got involved into fights more. I beat the crap outta my best friend at the time and hit his head against the road lol.

6. "Riot"

"Riot" Elite Member

yeah i got fuckin stomped by a 250 pound 17 year old whose in house of pain and mma and shit and some "gangster" kid who said he was strapped.

all because i went to box his friend. i got my fucking ass WHOOPED the kid was stompin on my fuckin head and mma man beat the fuck out of me but i got right back up and ran after the dude i was supposed! to fight he fucking ran from me and i got the chance to swing and i missed his jaw by 2 fucking inches. saying he "dodged" my punch but apparently nowadays "dodging" a punch is running 40 or 50 yards. hate this mother fucker.

7. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

I'm in the suburbs so the only people who try to jump me and my friends regardless of where we are or what we are doing are those douche bag preps and jocks, but they just get their ass beat everytime. Moving in to Atlanta real soon so Im sure i'll get jumped eventually by some illegals most likely, as for racist blacks/gangs that shouldn't be too much of an issue as it's not that bad in Atlanta versus other cities.

8. The Chronic

The Chronic Member

9. RezOner..

RezOner.. Banned

Werd. I got jumped in Decataur once.

10. artcrime99

artcrime99 Senior Member

I got rolled once or twice when i was younger. Even now as an adult im short and only 140 pounds soaking wet i make an easy target but id like to bury my screwdriver in the face of the next fuck to try any shit.

11. anti-anti-crime

or keep straped.
    or dont go into neighborhoods you know your not supposed to be in.
    or learn how to fight

12. LostYouth

LostYouth Elite Member

13. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

14. anti-anti-crime

i remember seeing that movie..
    but i cant remember the name of it.
    wasnt it the protector or something like that?

15. The Chronic

The Chronic Member

dont get jumped, jump someone

16. coke831

coke831 Senior Member

oh shut the fuck up, who jumps a kid with bear mace? cmon man

17. Jdip

Jdip Senior Member

I was out tagging one nite suposed to meet up wit my friend an get drunk smoke an sell sum bud. i was on the way to my homies brib an sum dood i knew drove by an asked if i needed a ride home i said no later same dood drove by an markd me aka jinxd me . my homie wasnt home so i had to walk home sober no bud no money . i had this real nice blade on me to an my skat board . i was walkin up the road wit a hole hour left in my walk an was on the phone wit my bro inlaw we were joking bout me geting chased by a dog when a s.u.v drove by an parked at the corner 5 lil ass black kids jumped out askd were da weed at i said idk thats when this lil shit hit me wit the pipe he had behind him i was shokd long enough to think why the hell did he just do that an then i started runin up the street turned around these lil fuckers surounded me. when i squared off on them my adrenalin made the lil hole that was now in my head rain blood on me i guess i looked fuckin crazy kuss nun of them moved except one who hrew his pole at me an missed then they all ran like pussy's didnt get to cut anyone thow cops came the hospital an started askin the same questions over an over finally a dteck came an i gave him atitude didnt know who he was an he told me to go fuck myself eversince then ive been fucking wit them kus they suck at what they do an dont doit very well

18. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

ive been jumped a couple times, i got billyclubbed by a cop once. Was blackout drunk got kicked outve my bros party i was supposed to bounce got the boot for tryna steal alky cuz im just the coolest kid when im hammerd. But yeh cop apporached me i guess i just swung and got my shit kicked in.

another hammerd stompin was when i got alky poisioning, tried to walkhome tagging i was goin threw some ally i was like coming in nd outve the blackout i remember writing seeing headlights someone yelling then i wokeup on the side of the ally in a snowbank FUCKED UP in a pool of blood. next morning when i wokeup in the hospital i had big ass footprints on my back and shit. wasnt cool needless to say i dont drink like that anymore.

19. DRONE_905

DRONE_905 Senior Member

i got jumped on halloween when i was 12 bysomeone i knew... kept a grudge for 4 years and beat him into the fuckin pavement 3 days ago

20. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

i got jumped once or thrice. once i got 2 slugs to the back of my dome piece, doctors performed major surgery. i'm actually briandead right now. i have my best friend that types everything i say. its kinda whack, but i have alot of downtime.