Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Politics and Religion discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lakim shabazz, Mar 15, 2011.

Share This Page

1. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

that kid tony is egyptian.... dude loves cats.

2. Slushi

Slushi Banned

This thread is a fuckin joke.

3. ribcage

ribcage Banned

no no no your story has flaws!!!! hillary cant be zelda!!!!! Zelda is a fine piece of ass blond princess, hillary is a bag of mashed potatoes. you got to substitute hillary out for some one with a nice ass

4. Slushi

Slushi Banned

thats why it's a great disguise....
    mind-blown.jpg

5. Akosta Phoebia

Akosta Phoebia Member

if your going to try and subvert entire nations and play them like cards without fear of reprisal all you need to do is make the people believe that what they are doing is right. tie them up in religious fervour and they will never think twice about whether or not what they are doing is right.

gotta have a laugh at the people thinking lakim is an agent of satan. i hope your not serious. an agent of satan would be trying to convince you that Satan himself didnt exist. why? because if you believe satan doesnt exist you wont believe that god exists.
    so satans greatest victory would be if he convinced us all that he, and god by extension, doesnt even exist.

there is only one true saviour sure, but it aint the white hippy lookin guy in ur textbooks, he was an arab. i bet some of you still think muslims worship a different God to you. read the qur'an and you'll realise that your all worshipping the same God.

God didnt pick which books went into the new testament, the Romans did.

6. I_FLOAT

I_FLOAT Senior Member

^this is going to fly right threw there heads.

7. Dave Mustaine

Dave Mustaine Member

Go away you satanic terrorist.

8. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

through, and their.

9. Baron

Baron Moderator

I nominate the great fish cover up. There are a lot of fish out there and thy're going to revolt but the government is trying to lie to us. If we band together we can defeat these fish and their ridiculous conquests. Long live mammals.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.giantpanther.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/School-of-Fish-III.jpg
    afarm1.static.flickr.com_90_208997985_692784c75f.jpg
    aimagecache2.allposters.com_images_PTGPOD_339784.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/school-of-salmon.jpg
    amasterxela.files.wordpress.com_2010_08_school.jpg_ed2748ea3a9fedcc42f94c0382d61fb3.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://media.photobucket.com/image/eels/xanaxvodka/6-5-09/Fresh_Eels_From_New_Zealand.jpg

10. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

ahahah yoo its good that you found a deity to believe in but following the religion blindly is going to lead you away from the light.

stay in the dark if want and keep praying to your mystery God hope it works out for you.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Book of Enoch, written during the second century B.C.E., is one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and probably had a huge influence on early Christian, particularly Gnostic, beliefs. Filled with hallucinatory visions of heaven and hell, angels and devils, Enoch introduced concepts such as fallen angels, the appearance of a Messiah, Resurrection, a Final Judgment, and a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth. Interspersed with this material are quasi-scientific digressions on calendrical systems, geography, cosmology, astronomy, and meteorology.

now why were these books ripped out of the bible when Enoch is quoted throughout the bible dave???

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  11. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Bro, read through this thread and see how many people are taking it seriously.

12. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

i don't care cause ill still keep posting for those who read and question it and go out and research im good with that
    for the those who don't be damned.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2011
  13. Dave Mustaine

Dave Mustaine Member

You're the one who is damned-to hell. God will smite you and send you to hell for all of the blasphemous and evil lies you spread on the internet. I'll be praying for you, child...

14. Tony

Tony Elite Member

You try to prove your point simply by posting more non-sensible "rap music". Maybe someday you will see through all this disgusting garbage and find the light of God...

15. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

knowledge is the light of God the foundation of the universal, the sun is the foundation of the universe and man is symbolic to the sun. we are the foundation of Allahs universal family.

16. Dave Mustaine

Dave Mustaine Member

17. ribcage

ribcage Banned

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

nahh i let this ride to show your ignorance and i didn't bash your deity i was just telling you some facts that you were unaware of.
    now i know why your a christian. mother fucking racist Caucasoid.
    besides I'm not even Muslim.

19. Slushi

Slushi Banned

20. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

I knew it, he's a total freedom hater.