Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

post your "tight" shit up then

2. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

1. Dont brag about it
    2. Dont use myspce
    nuff said

3. PhantomBomber

PhantomBomber Member

yea i just moved from the city a couple years ago ...now im in the burbs in the middle of no where and everytime i put somethin up its like mayhem because everyone knos about it...its fukkin awesome-the only time anything else goes up its some stupid wannabe gang and they just put up somethin like "crips" and it looks like shit, but when my pieces go up everyone knos

4. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Yea man I hear u 110%--Same shit now that the game died down, the most we have is outlines--yea--fuckin OUTLINES by pussy ass tagbangin writers like dicke n pinch putting up -half decent characters--looks like a fuckin pacman--Im the only dumb kid even doing filled in bombs--they look like shit too, least its somethin tho right?..

Burn up the streets n never let that shit die haha :blink:

5. Detroit

Detroit Senior Member

Yea man I hear u 110%--Same shit now that the game died down, the most we have is outlines--yea--fuckin OUTLINES by pussy ass tagbangin writers like dicke n pinch putting up -half decent characters--looks like a fuckin pacman--Im the only dumb kid even doing filled in bombs--they look like shit too, least its somethin tho right?..

Burn up the streets n never let that shit die haha :blink: [/b][/quote]
    just be careful fines are higher in the burbs

6. PhantomBomber

PhantomBomber Member

Burn up the streets n never let that shit die haha :blink: [/b][/quote]
    yea i kno the only thing that sukks is that i have nothin to compete with im the only one puttin up good stuff i need a crew and some rivals its more fun that way

7. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

yea i kno the only thing that sukks is that i have nothin to compete with im the only one puttin up good stuff i need a crew and some rivals its more fun that way [/b][/quote]
    Mmm on the bright side if youre good enough, you could spawn up a scene there yourself...

8. PhantomBomber

PhantomBomber Member

Mmm on the bright side if youre good enough, you could spawn up a scene there yourself... [/b][/quote]
    yea i thot about that too u kno- startin up my own crew and gettin other people into it so i might do that

9. rancid

rancid Member

im on a freakin military base! i cant even put my tag up without it being in the paper let alone do a peice, but yeah i use my sting relief mop and do some occasional bombs on the skatepark.

10. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Ha man my ex had a navy family--anyway ..shit...hit up some tanks :lol: :blink:

11. rancid

rancid Member

i might just do that B) :ph34r:

12. Mexiklan Beaner

Mexiklan Beaner Senior Member

I live in northeast GA and its a small town, there are barely any writers that i know of. no bombs or pieces. any of u guys live in north ga?

13. sketch 01

sketch 01 Member

yeah i live in a small town me and my brother are the only ones who write here it kinda sux

14. +HyBriD+

+HyBriD+ Senior Member

same here.small town no writers but paper bitchs, im teh only one with balls enoguh to go paint so yeah suxs being all alone, but better tehn having a toy as krew

15. Brilliant2U

Brilliant2U Member

Hopedale Massachusetts. One street light, and like 30 cops with the same haircut. no more than a quarter of a mile from my home are two enourmouse warehouses with every kind of wall imaginable. Ones a huge light green warehouse i dont know what the fuck is for but i can see that the lights are on inside when i turn around in my computer chair. the other building is a historyical, blah, industry building with ladders leading you to the roof and other levels of the place. theres a fuckin green, old skool caboose thats just sitting on an abandoned railway and they also park no less than 20 TRAILERS in this abandoned parking lot that used to be a parking lot for a smaller building, some company went out of business so they pay the town to park these white trailers in there lot. a little private storage company that has five garages next to my friend enione lives lives across the street from. and all within a quarter mile radius barns here and there but ive been here for a year and i hit a school bus with a blue marker and yeah fuck bombing here cant afford it..ill travel here and there whenever i can but ive set up boards in my basement and my cousins so ill live till i finish school i guess

16. Nutz

Nutz Member

I'm planning to hit up the town water tower the weekend before i leave. You guys think you have it bad, I live in the former horse capital of michigan. The Dying Breed are the only ones there.

Hey, if anyones ever gotten a water tower or bill boards i need some help too. I got a a few months to plan before i do it.

17. >skea<

>skea< Senior Member

um i guess do it at like 3 or 4 am? and dont wear flashy colors? and look for a quik place that u can hide up there if the cops pass by..and u might need sum watchers with walky talkys...some real military shit lol

18. Nutz

Nutz Member

Thanks for the imput

19. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

dude i can relate to this totally i live in milton ontario, so shitty only graff is 4:20 so we just burn all that shit up,

20. FWBMeth

FWBMeth Senior Member

graff is so fun in small towns they get all pissed and its all new to them