Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Markers That mucho sucko

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sKope, May 23, 2004.

Share This Page

1. vampireboy65

vampireboy65 Senior Member

magnums and kiwis arent the best the nib rips up and shit on ruf surfaces they ight though

2. Pilsner

Pilsner Member

aresol art bombing marker. fuck i hate it.

3. Vice

Vice Senior Member

how are pilots for a good starter marker? im just tryin to find something that doesnt cost a fortune, lasts a while and looks good. how are pilots for that and any other good markers that fit the description?

4. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

mop would be great for an inexpensive alternative

5. ekin

ekin Senior Member

pilots r good starters cus once they run out u have a carcus of marker to fill with what u want

6. Vice

Vice Senior Member

yeah. i think im gonna get a pilot jumbo black.

7. vampireboy65

ploit are the best markers u will ever buy i have 5 i did a tag in a stoer bathroom two weeks ago and they buff it every day and it still there

8. Rogue

Rogue Guest

The worst thing about Pilots is that they don't always give a solid line. They are dope for the price though.

9. vampireboy65

ya idk some times it kinda weird my tag gets buffed and like the first letter is gone but u see the last letters just fine idk if it my ploit or the guyd buffing are fucking dumb

10. spc

spc Member

man pilotsaretheshit the only thing wrong with mine is i broke the plastic around the nib and had to glue it all back together and cap it with a film canisterbut it is still good as hell

11. vampireboy65

man pilotsaretheshit the only thing wrong with mine is i broke the plastic around the nib and had to glue it all back together and cap it with a film canisterbut it is still good as hell-bump (lol) YA PILOTS FUCKING ROCK

12. backpacker

backpacker Senior Member

ive been looking around for magnums.all i got now is a sharpie paint marker.its ok but i wont get another one.

13. toke_wdc

toke_wdc Elite Member

dont get a magnum unless you want a sick headache. get a pilot or use a kiwi. or buy a otr or something from someone

14. harry

harry Senior Member

welll my markers that suck are my pentel white 100 w its shit it doesent write good an any thing exept for glass and plastic as bs said and my art store mop but my big black pentel jumbo i love it

15. slomo201

slomo201 Member

^i used the pental white to tag inside of a stall and on the mirror about 2 weeks ago, just yesterday i went back into the same bathroom at the store(SAVE MART) and the mirror was cleaned off and it looked like they buffed it off in the stall, so i just tagged the same stall on the same spot with a black pilot, i dont know if pilots are buff proof though

16. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

fuck you.

i mean that in the most respectful way possible.

17. harry

harry Senior Member

thanks....i guess?? lol

18. Lucas

Lucas Senior Member

I use a pilot silver for bus bothes and signs and it works well and last a while. And any pilot will work better as long as you fill it with some hard to buff ink inside it cause the original pilot ink blows dead bear.

19. Derogatory9o5

Derogatory9o5 Senior Member

i hate magnums ( like most people are saying ) and these new tiny PM's staples is selling got a couple to see if they worked.... what a mistake -.-

20. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

did you refill them first?