Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Dumpster Diving Thread!

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by sk8er6, Jul 23, 2007.

Share This Page

1. ILuvHoodRats

ILuvHoodRats Senior Member

yo we maybe look like hobos and shit but yo we save money and yo , we are already knowned as fuckers that fucks up society when doing graffiti , it doesnt bother me looking like a hobo. its a good camouflage too , at 2 am your all lookin in trash and shit police wont disturb you.

2. .jug.

.jug. Senior Member

maybee an art store but never somewhere with a public bathroom you might as well wipe your ass with your hands

3. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

dont knock it till you try it

4. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

thats why you dont open the bags full of paper towels and wear gloves..

5. INDEPENDENT

INDEPENDENT Member

never tried but donuts sounds TASTEY!

6. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

Go to a bakery like 10 min before they close, they puth all their bread, .. in big fucking bags in the garbage.. I worked there they crazy, you could feed whole africa after a month of their garbage

7. FuGu

FuGu Senior Member

Thanks for the advice!
    Heres a list of some of the stuff I found.

Wallmart:
    -6 cans of spray (2 diddnt work, if the cap is cracked the kids just throw out the whole thing)
    -1 bucket of ugly ass paint
    -bunch of old magaziens

Art store:
    -some graff art on canvase (some 75% there:( )
    -canvase
    -frames
    -1 cigarette

All the other places locked there dumpsters, how I got here was by scaring away the workers whial unloading.

8. sk8er6

sk8er6 Senior Member

walmart, huh? hmmm...
    what color cans did you get? and the bucket paint? its funny because specialty paint stores and home depot sell there mis mixed paint. there was a shitload of aluminum rusto(spray, may not have been aluminum, but it was silverish) and all the caps were fucked up and the and the tops were fucked up too. they said they were sending them back to rustoleum to "repackage" them. shiet, same for some other stores. wish i could just look somewhere and find a load of spray...
    except for colorplace whites. fuck colorplace whites.

9. b-townbomb

b-townbomb Senior Member

10. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

fuck yeah I got 3 good cans today :) stupid art stores... and also I got some of those form fitting gloves from my IDA

11. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

Oh, and I forgot to post before... That dumpster diving is really stupid, considering I spent the whole day getting that ^^^ I could have worked like 2 hours and had what I got in like 10 hours... RETARDED

12. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

dumb ass you have to go on the right day and know all lot about the store you cant just walk up behind a dumpster and think your going to find every thing in the store on any given day

13. FuGu

FuGu Senior Member

The bucket paint was a green/brown colour
    the spray was yellow,grey,black,brown,flat black,and a reddish textured one.Sadly both of the blacks diddnt work:(

I found a few empty cans too.

14. BEREDA

BEREDA Senior Member

i got 7 buckets today from sherwin williams and like 6 cans of clear

15. harry

harry Senior Member

ha fuck would safe way have any thing good in there dumpsters thats all i got in my piece of shit town

16. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

NO FUCKIN SHIT!!! what you think you walk up to a mcdonalds and expect to find some spraypaint in their dumpsters???? Everyone has at least read the first post on where and how to get it dumbass

17. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

hahaha o shit it seems the tables have been turned

18. *VOLT*

*VOLT* Senior Member

man i used to think dumpster diving was fun i just tried it out this wat i got canadain tire:3 cans of paint that looked like they went through world war 3 (if you could still call them cans),i think i got rabys from the raccoon that bit my ass,a whole bunch of liquid grimy shyt on me. Michaels arts and crafts:a ...NOTHING BUT SOME GRIMY SHIT THAT MADE ME SMELL BAD! worst night ever and it was planned!><>

19. iwritebasic

iwritebasic Senior Member

damn i jus wanna get the cigs

20. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Dumpster diving is sick. Just get some strong cleaning gloves and wear long pants. I usually don't fuck with grimey dumpsters. (Anything with food scraps ect.) Another spot to check is in those long dumpsters they put next to the sidewalk. Lots of times they are put there by scrap companies that clean out/ gut buildings. I found six cans of flat black krylon. With like 2 being used. And you can find some furniture and shit too that with a little cleaning can be nice. I found a desk in one that was stocked with all kinds of nice pens and sticker paper and shit.