Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Kids And Graff...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KiK$, Feb 9, 2006.

Share This Page

1. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

yeah i thought about it and i think it would be rad as hell

2. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

sheeeet.. my 16 year old is getting up all over my complex. doing it since ten years old. not that good, but he's not scared to go over these little gangsters bullshit star of david tags.
    also, my 7 year old is killing paper with toons of sonic, mario, luigi, bomberman (which is a graff character IMHO anyway) but yeah, hes following in my footsteps. just hope he dosent get expelled for that shit like i did...twice haha.

3. El-Gnar

El-Gnar Member

My dad used to write, same with his cousin so he knows everyy trick in the book about sneaking out and all that shit. He used to support me with it in the beginning but i think he realized he cant exactally support me being a vandal. But I think he knows whats up he just decides not to say anything about it.

4. Colorplace

Colorplace Senior Member

id support them and give em advice and paint with them i think doing a wall would be a great father and son activity...but id warn the little fucker he gets his ass whooped if he try to steal my paint lol:)

5. CrustOner

CrustOner Elite Member

Come on.. I mean. I feel it's irresponsible to let them know you condone it. As cool as that'd be, I feel it wouldn't be good as a parent to do.

However, I wouldn't do anything if I knew they were.. and if they had the balls to come up to me and tell me they did, I'd give them tips.. but I'd let them know that whatever trouble they get in, they're being stuck with. I will not bail your ass out of jail, and I will not drive you to your community service. You got yourself into that mess, you get yourself out of it. One's got to learn the consequences of something like that without someone's help. Or else it doesn't seem too bad.

6. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

No parent should actively support something that could potentially ruin their kids future. If my kids choose to do it, I'd let em know the consequences and make sure they're ready to deal with that, but I sure as hell wouldn't put a marker in his hand and tell him to go wreck shit.

7. SAID

SAID Moderator

Very well said

8. NICCSACC

NICCSACC Banned

drawing great shit can actually enhance a childs future. better than joining a gang or selling drugs... there aint NO jobs for us real gutter peoples. they know whats up and i warn em if they know tha concequences of their actions all i can do is try to support them in whatever they decide to do. feel me?
    im a fuckin great parent fuck what any of you say about that subject.

9. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

if my kid had talnt and intrest id try asnd get him a career out of it, i dont care how cool you think you are if ur 12 year olds hanging from housing complex roofs at 3 in the morning ur fucking worrie

10. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

I want whats best for my son...I bring him out to random walls when we go paint somewhere legal an chill and there is someone else there to take care of him...he helps me out and we have fun...but as far as him growing up to be a vandal running tha streets all hours of tha night risking his life...I woud do everything in my power to guide him into something safer and more rewarding.......Graffiti is my life and It always will be, but its not a life I want for my kids....Although if in the end , it's something he wants and loves...I am there for him.

11. Shitrock Finklestein

Shitrock Finklestein Member

As soon as MY son is able TO, he iS going TO Be my can shakeR, lookout, and when he's older, my apprentice. We'll destroy this town!

12. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

there's bigger secrets in my life to keep from my child than me writing on walls... compared to some of the shit in this world that there is for your kids to worry about, graffiti is child's play, pun intended.

13. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

by the way, you can definitely tell who's young minded and straight up fucking stupid. "i'll take my kids to the yard they'll look out for me and when we run from cops he'll shoot them for me"...

bitch if you ever get caught on the tracks with your kid painting a freight they'll take your kid from you... it's the equivalent to them pulling you over and you're fogging out your car on a blunt with a kid in the backseat. ain't happenin'.

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

^was about to say, i know this dude that takes his 7 year old son bombing with him. he makes him carry his paint and uses him as a look out.

15. otter

otter Senior Member

^ like a golf caddy?lol

i wouldn't let them know i did or do at the time,i will punish them if they get caught,
    i never sneaked out,and i don't want them either.i will probably be worried,cause come on guys you don't want your kid to risk his life and future for changing the colour of something.

i will be a little proud if i saw some decent shit at a high risk spot that i knew he did(finding sketches etc...)

16. <[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]>

<[(Smokers187¤GS¤WM)]> Senior Member

Yes that would be sick, but mostly the sketches If he/she was to write I want them to be beast piecers

17. eL.kORE.ONE

eL.kORE.ONE Member

If my future kids were gonna do it...i would support them get them there paint show them everything that i have done..even though its bad...but in any time or day they are going to have to go threw saying fuck the police and all those stuff

18. ~T@R~ONE!

~T@R~ONE! New Member

If I had kids and they were just drawing letters I would b like hey u know you can bend this twist that and I would teach them the rules of graff it would b a miracle if they were into graff as I am.

19. Baron

Baron Moderator

Some of you will be terrible parents.

20. cesspool

cesspool Senior Member