Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you mean you have an audio player for whatever i type? right on!

i like to make the computer voice say stupid childish shit, like "fuck poopy boy."

2. La Coka Nostra

La Coka Nostra Elite Member

i've never broken a piece in my life.
    i'm pretty careful.

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

k Nostra, all the better if I remain the mystery. Am I a vandal? Am I a girl? The world will never know! Shizzzam. lol. And holler at haze! I can never down grade again in my life, and Ive accepted this.

4. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

Hahaha, thats funny. I have a piece that looks exactly like that one too, but its more green than blue, but it has both colors. I guess its a generic ass piece.

5. KireOne

KireOne Senior Member

i got one like that too, except without those swirls. id give my right testicle to smoke that bowl:(

6. PeeInTheShower

finally came up on a fuckin dime sac i was searching for for 4 fucking days. i have a feeling it'll be overrated when i smoke it.

damn the other day i burned with no drugs in my system whatsoever, and drank a quart on top, and fuckin' ay. one blunt, one quart, i was gone.

7. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Where can I pick up a scale? Obviously a head shop but any where else?

8. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

alot of corner stores have em for usually 20$

9. PeeInTheShower

well if you're weighing out quantity, you can always get a fish scale. they sell those in alot of places, and they're easily concealable, and alot of cops would expect a digi if they wanted to get you for paraphernalia charges...

you know what i just thought of? smoking a keif blunt. that'd be dope. or a goddy filled with keif. i'd probably cough my ass off.

10. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

ya what ever you get its straight but those really cheap scales are always off by . something so buy i nice 30$ or more one if you tryin to flip budd

11. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

n now im smokin a nice keif packed bowl
    i love life to tha limit right now

12. G-Fat

G-Fat Elite Member

keep this thread clean use the edit button;

Back on topic, quoting myself from a previous post i do enjoy comming home from a long day at work, alot.

13. actlikeyouknow

actlikeyouknow Senior Member

probably not the best idea, thats a lot of keif to throw down for just 1 roll. also, seriously over kill. now, throwing some keif on top of your greens in a blunt is whats up, but if you want to roll with just keif, your best bet is a pinner. especially if you spread a tiny bit of honey on your paper to make that shit last. thats flavor country..

14. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

15. DistrixInkCo.

DistrixInkCo. Senior Member

16. VaNdAL xBA!x

VaNdAL xBA!x Banned

wait your tellin me if you had enough keif to smoke a keif blunt you wouldnt?
    if you wouldnt then god damn your crazy

17. actlikeyouknow

actlikeyouknow Senior Member

i couple months ago i had a 1.5 ounce shot glass filled to the rim with keif, could have rolled a handful of blunts with it... Im not saying I would never do it, because i have done it, and from experience im telling you its a waste of keif. instead of wasting it all on a couple rolls, i spread that shit out for a months, using a little bit on every roll, or bowl i had, and i can tell you that the longevity of it was way more satisfying then a one time high.

but then again, if your swimming in keif why not roll a blunt with it. but id still suggest throwing some honey on there or else they burn wayyy too fast.

18. PeeInTheShower

fuck it though, if you had enough keif to roll a blunt, why not save it for a special occasion? i'm going to make it a life mission, to just roll a fatass blunt of keif. i know, call me ignorant, but i wanna know what it smells like, what the smoke feels like, all that shit. that'd be insanity.

19. Mandella?

Mandella? Member

So yeah..first decent post of mine in here..

ai42.tinypic.com_2zdpwcg.jpg

ai41.tinypic.com_10cvq5k.jpg

Last edited: May 20, 2009
  20. b SQUARED 08

b SQUARED 08 Senior Member

Today presented perfect conditions for some bud shots considering the sunlight and lack of clouds and a buddy of mine who just so happened to have a good-sized bud of some of the best shit I've ever smoked.

And now, I present to you, bud pronz:
    ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj168_Griffery0508_IMG_8999.jpg
    ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj168_Griffery0508_IMG_9004.jpg
    ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj168_Griffery0508_IMG_9013.jpg

And here are some mushrooms that I've had for awhile. I just noticed today that one of the caps is gold. Looks pretty fucking awesome:
    ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj168_Griffery0508_IMG_9008.jpg
    ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj168_Griffery0508_IMG_9009.jpg