Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef with people in your area.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Jun 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. ErrorOner...

ErrorOner... Elite Member

find him and straight murder his ass. then listen to Dead Body Disposal and you'll know what to do..

2. braxtons a g

braxtons a g Senior Member

these little gay "ktm" kids keep going over my shit if it has red in it at all. they write "fuck red" over the whole thing it pisses me off. they write it in blue. so everytime i see ktm i paint a red line through it. theyre not even writers theyr just a lil pussy gang wanting to look cool. i wanna meet up with them trying to buff me one night. so i can put a stop to this

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Haha they sound like wannabe Crips....

4. Steelc

Steelc Member

I don't have any beef so far. Me and my homeboy usually stay away from the really popular spots and man up and hit busy streets stop signs and dumpsters, some really nice walls too. I just got my stickers in so I'm gonna be slapping those soon when I finish a few more.

5. iThrow

iThrow Senior Member

that kind of attitude is the one that gets your ass stomped

6. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Instead of lining him again, just go over him. That way he is erased and you have the ups.

7. Steelc

Steelc Member

Why did you line him in the first place? Who cares if he sucks. Who cares if he's a dick. If he doesn't fuck with you, don't fuck with him. :p

8. weakfingers

weakfingers Elite Member

Aight so I guess this is my toy beef story, Theres this new kid in my area like just started going around and tagging in the past 2 months and the name he writes is "seek". For no reason this kid started going over me and my crews tags, but heres the kicker. He will toy us with some lame ass sharpie and then when he tags his name below he'll bite the letters of the tag he just toyed! The only problem is he doesent have marker control and the letters he will copy are all wack and jagged. I'll definatly get flicks of it because its pretty funny. This kid has even got on top of a roof to draw dicks on are throw-ups, There not even good cock drawings, Atleast draw ones that id laugh at if i saw, There just like sideways 8's with a U connected to it.

So yeah its like really stupid beef but there just tags, it doesent really matter. The kid never paints and the day I see him going over someone better at local bridges/spots he will have worse things to worry about.

Oh yeah and Seek if you are reading this, Go and practice, if i have to see your tag I atleast want to see something clean.

9. Steelc

Steelc Member

Nonononono. :p It seriously sounds like it's a 5 year old doing all that shit. Find his ass and beat him senseless. That's what I'd do. Then tell him to get better and when you guys become cool, get him in your crew! :D

10. braxtons a g

Nah i can handle mine :) lol. im just gonna tell them. STOP. because their not writers there just a lil fake gang and i have connects with everyone in town. But i mean ill give them a chance to stop and if the run their mouth then i mean im left to only one choice. i dont go over others or start beef with other but i do finish beef started with me.

11. Steelc

Steelc Member

Same same. I don't feel the need to start shit, I'd rather use my paint to get better rather than go around starting shit crossing out stuff and have no clue what I'm getting myself into. I still don't feel that inclined to keep the beef going really. I'm just trying to get my ups in my city. All my stuff is gonna be clean and everywhere while whoever is starting beefs stuff will be dirty on top of mine. Just worried 'bout mine ya know?

12. braxtons a g

thats EXACTLY the way i see it. but if i have one person going over me with "fuck red" and ruining it then i mean i gotta stop it. they can do their crip thing but leave me out of it

13. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Yeah, the guys buffed the place I got slashed at, which was ok with me since I just had my practice tags there..... So I go back and put up a piece and come back the next day, and the fag tried to slash my piece with a sharpie XD

14. Steelc

Steelc Member

Nonono. What you do is get a roller and kill a HUGE ass wall with red. Then what? They write "fuck red". And? Just make sure you make it big thou. That'd be a total own on your part.

Rofl. Yeah I wouldn't do anything. Just let them help you get some ups. They won't even realize they're doing it till you're already getting widely known. Whoever is doing it is probably a pussy, dissing you on the side unseen and trying to stay that way. I'm more than sure you won't even have to do anything to them, they'd probably be so spooked if you confront them they'd leave you alone. :p

15. Syke1FTP

Syke1FTP Senior Member

psh beefs never good but most of the time that shit handles himself....some punk toy thought he was hard and went over my crews RIP mural for our bud SOLD(Rest In Paradise)
    and he tried startin shit with me when i went over every piece of ink he had in town
    and then he got arrested with stolen shit on him trying to go over one of my throwies

so fuck beef avoid that shit if at all possible

[edit] oh and by the way heres something that you mighta thought of....but if you havent; if someone writes "fuck *enter your name*"
    you could do what i did, write "Girls wanna" on top of it or next to it....they thought they dissed me but when they came back it said bitches wanna fuck sike....haha suck my dick tez you toy ass bitch!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  16. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

hahahaha yeah that tracks dope

17. Syke1FTP

Syke1FTP Senior Member

hahah fuck ya

18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

Haha I actually listened to it, good stuff there :p

19. iThrow

iThrow Senior Member

you realize you sound just as bad as this kid with shit like "marker control" and "there not even good cock drawings"...

20. Lunchbox

Lunchbox Senior Member

And you realize you look like an immature tool trying be cool on the internet? Atleast in my mind, "Marker Control" and "Handstyle" are similar in meaning, so I'm either drawing a connection that isnt there, or you'r a prick. Maybe both, who knows? :p