Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 4HER

4HER Member

2. mexico

mexico Member

tofe_ yes! man keep workin' on it, good progression. that gumwad piece needs wallspace if you clean up your T, and maybe chop off the little top nubbin.

misoe_ I like both of these, they have merit but I feel liek your getting distracted by details. The I in your first one could be just a rectangle, with no dot, anyway it needs a little tweaking. I do not liek how your second M gets smaller on the bottom. love that "fresh gang" lettering, under the second one.

seyr_ get those letters nice and consistent and you will have a great starting point. once you've got a few sketches of those and all the bars are pretty even you can start to think on how you want to warp them.

b squared_ dude, sooo retro i almost didn't like it, then i realized it was mad clean and the steez was all consistent, thumbs up.

3. Meph*

Meph* Guest

tofe- i like the top siple up on the first one a lot and i think the second one would look a lot better if you do straight letters and keep the pink O as is, i see you getting better with those two styles

misoe- i dig everything on the first one except the i, looks a little squished in, and the character on the second is straight.

View attachment 576350

just eating shit with letters, got bored of my tag trying to create a new one, help me with crits pleaaaase..

4. Ronathon

Ronathon Senior Member

@Misoe
    I like the character. Def need to work on my characters.

5. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

Not bad. Nice handstyles, and nice character. Keep working at those pieces and we'll probably be seeing you in the Intermediate thread sometime soon.

6. extinct

extinct Senior Member

something i need help with...tryin to figure out what im gunna put on a 24x30 canvas...as ma summer art proj.
    Misoe-nice drips on the first one they'r dope
    View attachment 576365

7. extinct

extinct Senior Member

8. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

that piece is terrible. introduce yourself to simples. and make your sig smaller. thats fucking annoying

9. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

10. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

we gota stop beating around the bush.

11. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

you know if thats for school they would probably think its amazing

12. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

all the kids are guna jock him haha. everybodies guna ask him to do their name. lulz

HOLY SHIT THE MOON HAS SKI GOGGLES AND A PAINT RESPIRATOR ON!!!!1!! THAT IS SO HXC

Last edited: Jul 21, 2010
  13. IllLogic

IllLogic Senior Member

sooo true. hahaaha

14. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

thanks lol i was tryin to figure out wtf that was....

sober exchange, prolly wont finish anytime soon, any crits before i ink it?

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4114_4816817514_191ff1491b_b.png

15. -NAUZ-

-NAUZ- Member

zooyook, i wouldnt of joined the 'E' and 'R' i dont think it looks right, but that's my opinion,
    also not sure about the wavey part of the 'O' it dosent fit in with the rest i also feel
    ai304.photobucket.com_albums_nn171_1kenny111_Snapshot_20100721.jpg

that's a piece of my anme i worked on, took em a couple of hrs, and i'd like peoples ideas on it

16. extinct

extinct Senior Member

yo leaks.... thats y i like this site cause people straight out say "u suck"... it makes ya wanna get better... hearin "your good" makes ya cocky an makes u feel like a piece of shit when u know u suck... kids in ma grade think this skaterkid is tha bomb an i suck... the kid bites of some internet base wildstyle horribly an cant even make block letters himself... i do suck, but atleast i aint as bad as him...

17. sezer

sezer Member

bump.

18. -NAUZ-

-NAUZ- Member

- true true

19. ASHiS

ASHiS Senior Member

20. -NAUZ-

-NAUZ- Member

@ashis, u missed the 3D at bottom of the right stick of the 'A' and you only ahve one over lapping letter, (the 'K' on the 'i') either overlap them all or non and work on your forcefield

@sezer what is that 3rd letter, im guessing it's a 'Y' check your 3D at aprts it's off

@both of you

mabey add some shines, or blocks, or char's, build it up a lil now, slowley tho