Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chat

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Edward"Sezer"Hands, Aug 17, 2007.

Share This Page

1. mace2200

mace2200 Senior Member

o so is it like some little kid thing then?

2. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

not really its an older show

3. mace2200

mace2200 Senior Member

o ive seen ppl wit the sweatshirts b4

4. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

5. ribcage

ribcage Banned

dont know what invader zim is? thats awful. Its a litte kids show as much as ren and stimpy was a kids show

6. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

7. mace2200

mace2200 Senior Member

Invader Zim is awsome! except i never see it on tv..... what channel is it on?

8. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

Im just wondering Mace are you bored or just a no lifer? Cause everywhere i look i see ''mace2200 have posted today''

9. mace2200

mace2200 Senior Member

im just crazy bored i had no school today and no homewrk and i was home alone

10. sadgeh

sadgeh Senior Member

11. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

hes my freind^

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

did some post recycling. you fuckers need to look after this place better so that you don't look like a damn baby in a week-old diaper...
    please, for the love of god, toys recognize your place and stay out of the intermediate thread maaaaan, it doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out if your shit belongs in there or not. just look at the other posts. if you think to yourself "shit, that's too good for me" then stay the fuck out. only enter if you think you can win in a battle against one of the intermediate heads.

also, some posts have been moved around, plenty others were deleted. if your post's not where you left it, look for it elsewhere (intermediate ---> toy blackbook, toy painted, or toy throws), if you can't find it anywhere. leave it at that. no reposts please.

the toy questions thread is for legit useful questions, and legit useful questions ONLY
    the toy chat thread is the only place where you're allowed to talk about your day and how much you love high school musicals

I'll be out of the mod game for a while, and in that while I'll have a very short fuse and will not look for the root of th problem. I might pop in one random day and see someone doing something that doesn't need to be done, and that someone will get a very fast, very swift infraction. I don't have the time to chat about who started it, or who's more toy. so it's in your interest to play by the rules and be as good as you possibly can. better safe than sorry, right?
    I hope so.

I wish you all happy bombingscience'ing, and I hope everything is clear and poses no problems.
    take it easy; keep it breezy.

13. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

Cya Phat.. It's going to get scary up in here without you dude..

14. SkateJunt

SkateJunt Senior Member

I just finished my first blackbook ever! i feel like ive accomplished a fuckload, but its just time to start a new one and keep going, ive got a looooong way to go to even have fresh style

15. always crushin

always crushin Moderator

anyone know what the 50 free caps are? or can you pick? i could use 50 ny fats right about now

16. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

hahahahaha as if a ban is threatening

17. Mr. November

So I was walking to class today from the mainbuilding (I have a really small school) and I saw this. I pretty much burst out in laughter.

lil baby beef.jpg

There's this lil 2nd or 3rd grader running around with chalk writing EP on everything. I'm talking hanging on monkey bars writing his name everywhere and it's hilarious. What makes it better is that there's another lil dude crossing his name out.

18. Coleo

Coleo Elite Member

lol thats great^^ is your school like a mix of elamentry middleschool and highschool?

19. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

EP is probably getting up more than you though.

20. Mr. November

I go to a small private school that focuses primarily on the arts, but we have advanced class in math classes, sciences, and the like.

Hah MN you're probably right. I need to keep up.:eek: