Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Flicks of Your Inventory [POST PICS OR GET AN INFRACTION]

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by oblong, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

1. toopski

toopski Guest

whateva is cheap im glad in my town theres some shit u can get almost as cheap as export but quite a bit better then that shit

2. canteen green

canteen green Senior Member

3. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

thats the same as ironlak, they claimed they made a new formula but the silly string shit still sprays out first time u use the can, thats why i dont like ironlak.

4. intel

intel New Member

yea the high pigmentation only comes out for like 2 seconds shake the hell out of the shit...just as good as lak.

5. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

6. canteen green

haters gna hate ballers gna ball cool pick fagget

7. RaWs3kz

RaWs3kz Senior Member

inventory.jpg

all the montanas on the right are empties tho...cant wait to do a peice w the lak only done one peice w ironlak in my life last year nd it was awesome to paint with !

8. canteen green

raws how do u like the ironlak vs the montana iv been spending 8 a can for gold an 94 so that being said ironlak is half the price thinking about ordereing some but iv heard mix feedback on it. some say its great otheres say its all bad but at the end of the day its half the price

9. RaWs3kz

RaWs3kz Senior Member

like i said ive only done one full piece with ironlak nd i liked it a lot.. i just got 9 cans ima go do a peice prob tonite w it... i was juss testin it in my yard nd i love the variable pressure on the cans...and the overall quality of the paint is very nice its a different kind of finish then the montana ...more acrylic looking in a way?? i dont really know how to explain it.... the peice i did was also my first peice after not really writin for 3 years... ya kno i still tagged but i wasnt bombin or doin peices... heres a flick.. blue.jpg

10. RaWs3kz

RaWs3kz Senior Member

i know it looks kinda toyish..i went back nd fixed the s and some spots since its been done... theres some scribble in the baackground nd it was a nighttime pic.. the colors were really vibrant with the ironlak... i think i used some obscure brand of blaack paint for the outline too...

11. master of seductions

master of seductions Banned

lol u gay

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  12. canteen green

nice it looks clean. alot better than wat was there befor i just did this about two weeks ago

13. canteen green

14. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

what are the green caps? never seen caps that colour before.

15. RaWs3kz

RaWs3kz Senior Member

the lime green caps are montana ultra skinnys level 1 and dark green are the fats

16. noverNYC

noverNYC Senior Member

17. Zookyook

Zookyook Elite Member

this illegible bullshit probably cost u $60 in paint... stop wasting money on high quality paint because u saw cope2 using it on a 'dope graff vid' lol ... and apparently so u can stack all ur cans up next to ur turntables so u can be that much more hip-hop yo! lol if u arent trolling u really need to quit graff... if u ARE trolling, i salute u cuz that shit is hilarious

18. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

canteen green, you got a lollipop in your hand there... would you kindly show us how you suck it after you're done being a hardcore hip hop DJ with expensive cans?

19. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

My corner O' Graff
    IMG_0596.jpg
    The 3 designs for All City Paint
    IMG_0598.jpg

20. oversprae mds

oversprae mds Senior Member

The only reason I use All City Paint is because its from Albuquerque New Mexico which is 3 hours from where I live and its sold at a shop here where i live for $3 and some change and its really good paint, if it didn't exist i would stick to rusto's and walmart cans cause fuck spending a grip of cash on belton or montana.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012