Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Blackbooks

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Jun 15, 2005.

Share This Page

1. KehmONE

KehmONE Senior Member

Haha, Hops. I've been playing with that name for a while, it's fun to write.

2. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

yeah i see what you mean about the E, the top part is too chunky and the bottom doesnt flow enough so it sticks out like a sore thumb, my E's have improved since that piece though

3. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

i know the 3d and the streaks are fuked up and that i shouldnt have had the E so close to the S on the bottom one. and the tags r sloppy.
    Any crits would be really appreciated.
    IMG00571-20120511-1856.jpg
    Kroe- the E still worked but could have gone better too, how long have u been writing for? you got really dope stuff

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  4. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

Photo0096.jpg pretty happy about this one. need to work on matching the es to the rest

5. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Nice job ^

Work in progress. The pics gonna be big, posting off my phone. Too drunk to fuck with it tonight.

ai126.photobucket.com_albums_p104_skier46_a3516ec9.jpg

6. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

dug up these oldies from back when i was fuckin with that death metal logo type of lettering
    both say Circle Nine
    IMG_3046.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG

7. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Bumping

8. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

i dig what you did with the coloring, came out fresh, kinda got a little wonky in the bottom of the S and the Y though

9. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

718990019_2568003020_0.jpeg
    I keep running out of space on my page forcing my letters to be retarded shit is embarrassing

10. pover

pover Senior Member

Don't you have more pages?

11. 6i9o

6i9o Senior Member

The image seems too left-weighted for me. I like the right side tho

12. BigFaggot

BigFaggot Senior Member

bottom bage bumpin!

13. centrysam

centrysam Senior Member

havent had internet inawile .. lil flick .
    will post more when i get internet hooked up
    afarm8.staticflickr.com_7214_7161113806_d96fc943e1.jpg
    Untitled by centrysams, on Flickr

14. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

15. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

It's good to see you breaking out of that letter lock. Keep it up ^

And good shit humor!

16. ComradeR

ComradeR Member

@Kroe that is pretty cool, I'm diggin that second one i got a friend of mine that does the same style, she mostly does stencils of some metal bands like venom and exodus.
    @Dempo, get one of them huge ass sketchbooks lol
    @MN I dig the coloring as well, the S seems like it needs a little space tho
    @Centy, that is badass, the characters arms are a bit weird but still pretty fucken dope

17. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

could i plz get some crits on this cocksucker

4eyes-that middle letter 3d thing you got going there is cool, it looks pretty spot on...i like how u mixed the blue and green too to give it that affect.

dempo- im not digging that one too much, the first A seems to big and i dont like that R you have there and the J looks kinda weird, i looks like u tryed mixing a throwie with a burner/straight letter. i like ur other stuff more

humor- that looks cool, cant really give u any good crits though cuz that picture shits on my stuff lol...one thing i could say is maybe dont have the H and M bottom legs intermingled so much and shit like cross over so harshly but its part of the style i guess.

Sense- thats clean, maybe u should add some shit int he green background, letters and 3d seem to be good though, the 3d on the last E seems kinda off but maybe thats jusit me

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  18. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

@Kaze that D is a bit too thick n chunky and im not feelin the way you plop your bars on top of each other on the R try having them overlap, its kinda hard to explain ill draw it out if you want though, and ive been writing for around 7 years

19. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

so you meen like have the bars go into eachother? draw one then start the next one in the bar? or am i misunderstanding what ur saying. oh shit uv been doing it for a while then...it shows lol. thanks for the advice man, i appreciate it

20. KroeGHK

KroeGHK Elite Member

ill draw it for you no probs