Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Beef Battle Thread

Discussion in 'Toy Battle' started by Fube, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

ribcage gmv
    but huge props go to mike, especially for the effort and the charac

oh and just so you guys know, no matter who wins or loses, no bans will be made.

good battle

2. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

rib gmv, there';s just something about it man, i can't put my finger on it but it just deserves the win, and mike man that shit is insane, great effort brah and sweet work, but (not to sound like i'm repeating what others said) but the blocks are a tad bit off balance, charac is sick ( why aren't you ever in the character battles), the simp is nice.... but i'm sorry it's rib ALL THE WAY... Just to point something out, i have nothing against anyone of you 2 let alone know you.....

3. PETER

PETER Elite Member

Great battle guys. As far as simples the straight block letters are good (3d is a little off).... This is a tough one. I'm going to have to go with lyfe just out of the effort put in, because as far as letters and structure go i feel it's pretty even over all.

4. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

anyone up for beef i'm not that good but i'll take on anyone.... my strength is characters, but i'll do what ever you want the beef to be

5. IronyATB

IronyATB Banned

I'll beef you, choose the word and date.

6. DEMPO

DEMPO Senior Member

Wel idk if mor votes come but i think 1st to 6 in most non polled battles is the norm close call and i was not really feelin the ip ban concept to begin with

7. "PHYSH"

"PHYSH" Senior Member

alright i'll give it a week since, i'm a little bit busy.... so next thursday, the word is RANCID (small tribute), now you gotta pick the style and if you want it colored or B/W, cos i'm indecisive and i'm lucky i picked a word and date....

8. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

looks like ribcage won by 1 vote
    I didn't want to place any bans at first, but then it was pointed out to me that I had already promised that I would... so I can't break my promise.
    I'm gonna have to ban you myke, I'm sorry dude... I know it sucks but you shouldn't have agreed with ribcage's terms to begin with, this was a stupid battle with stupid rules and I'm 100% against it.

9. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

While I think that both pieces are dope, Mike gets my vote.

10. ISmokeHerb

ISmokeHerb Member

This dude won..with a fucking seadragon outlined red with blue flames..a horrible Pinocchio, an decent letters..yall r smoking crack..half of the votes make no sense..they say real lyfes "piece" is better but ribs graffiti is better..an its a piece battle..looks like a bunch of dick riding to me..real lyfe actually had a concept..his OWN character..wtf does Pinocchio and sea dragons have to do with each other..lyfe got jewed..only thing good on ribs is his words. To bad for lyfe.

11. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

you just registered, and this is your very first post.. what are the odds you'd choose to come over into a SUB-sub-forum and into this very one thread and make such an insightful comment?

12. ISmokeHerb

ISmokeHerb Member

? Umm ? I was just in character battles..n made my second post? Go read it to..just my honest opinion..just from how I read the rules no votes made sense..an if that's a dragon..im tupac...sorry?

13. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

lol why does everyone think its a sea horse or a dragon? And why everyone think that thats pinochio?

Its a shadow puppy, and pinochet the sausage puppet

15. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

well im glad this all turned out for the best.

16. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

ribcage won i rekn

17. Faymos

Faymos Senior Member

anyone wanna battle? got nothing better to do. pm so i know. ;)

18. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

hey me and some guy called dazel are gonna battle, there were no prizes other than bragging rights i guess
    and the only things we really agreed upon were that we weren't using colour and that we're writng radical

19. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

20. cooldawg

cooldawg Senior Member

yo guys sorry false alarm looks like my opponent bitched it