Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Best Getaways - Chase Stories

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -->MaNiK1<--, Oct 17, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ShitzEasy

ShitzEasy Member

best story for me was like first night i was out writing with a friend and we were walkin along the train tracks and randomly a cop was parked along the park and ride and got out to see what we were doing so of course we ran and then we hid under a car and we thought we were fine but then someone got into the car and obviously we thought we were gonna fucking die but the guy just grabbed something from the car i guess cause he got in and got right back out... thank jesus

2. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

im more kick boxing than anything, not too good of a wrestler.

3. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

4. anti-anti-crime

anti-anti-crime Elite Member

even though im no good at wrestling. i kicked a refrigerator and it went through a wall. then had sex with numerous women, resulting in 5 children, but then i had them aborted (did the abortion myself) legalized stem cell research, and cured cancer. then ate a bag of potatoo chips and went to legalizing marijuana.

whats that montana? oh. yes i am.

5. Discombobulated

Discombobulated Senior Member

lol

6. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

one time i got chased by like 3 pitbulls.yeah.that was a bitch.my friend.got his leg fucked up pretty bad.thank god for fences or my ass woulda been chewed to hell.pitbulls aint no joke,neither are german shepards.i hate dogs.and those little motion sensing lights.fuck those lights.oh well.

7. BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED Senior Member

pitbulls are breed of dog bred specifically for fighting because of the fact that they don't stop attacking until what ever they are attacking is dead.
    how bad did ur buddy get it

8. kill_fred

kill_fred Senior Member

got some stitches and couldnt walk very well for a while other than that he was fine.he had to spray the dog in the eye so it would let go.

9. BLACKLISTED

BLACKLISTED Senior Member

he's lucky he had that on him then, thats about the only other way to get rid of a guard dog is with a raw steak, u might not believe me but its true.

10. cshaobup328862

cshaobup328862 Banned

11. moonboots

moonboots Senior Member

ok so me and a couple friends were just going out for a chill night of tagging and there is this pole that looks climb able so i try like three times to get up i put the sticker up and BAM hindus got me!

12. bluecheese

bluecheese Member

i dont have alot of close calls but today me and my friend were bombing in this ditch and right as my buddie was sprayng somebody starting walking over tha foot bridge lol we were okay tho

13. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

Not a fucking chance. With the increase of helicopter crashes and the price of fuel alone, never going to happen. Plus the fact that I can only think of LAPD and NYPD actually owning helicopters.

Police rarely ever use helicopters except in extreme situations. No one here has probably actually even seen a police copter in use to apprehend someone.

If anything, police will work with private/news/medical helicopters for assistance and that would never be for catching a suspect.

14. .HATESONE.

.HATESONE. Banned

in kc ive seen them.for like highspeed chases and robberies and shit...never for graff.but i had a friend who got caught by a heli.i think it was a civilian or someshit tho because i doubt that our pd has that kinda money but yeah.spotlights and everything.

this isnt really a chase story but one time i was bombing and it was slick(ice) and i fell down a flight of stairs.face first had to walk home all bloodied up.

15. nine one

nine one Senior Member

yeah and im jesus

my little storry

i got booked painting the side of a subway station, was kind of a street side
    got booked by undercovers, and my friend had hash in his bag so then they took us inside, i was in cuffs and then the cops found his hash and like 2 pipes and some flavoured zigs and shit, and the cops kept the hash and didnt even write a report bout the hash nor told his parents, but they did show them the shit for the pipes and stuff

he got kinda lucky i guess

16. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

one time this guy was like "stop painting that wall damn it! i'm calling the cops"...

and i said "yeah?"

he goes "yeah!"

i ran. i got away.

insane.

17. gunsofbrooklyn

gunsofbrooklyn Senior Member

i live in a fairly big town and i see police helis patrolling every few nights. my city has lots of gangs though.

18. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

i have been chased by sheriffs in helicopters for crimes far less punishable than graffiti, and believe it or not, most medium to large size cities and counties do have and use them. i saw two today flying over UF with sheriff written across their sides. cops love an excuse to get them out.

19. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

2 of my friends got burned painting spots in this canyon by a helicopter, they said "Don't move, a squad car is on the way!" over the loud speaker.

20. bANshee

bANshee Senior Member

^^^^thats fucked.. howd the chopper find em, if you even know.

one time me and 3 friends were driving around finding places to hit and we decided to hit this one spot near the tracks, its a huge fitness multi-plex place. So we all started throwing up our bombs and everyones done im just starting my script and we look over at the road and its the cops just pulling into the parking lot where we were, probably 25 yards away luckily.
    So they cops start gunning their car towards and we all take off, they get out right behind us and im ducking through these fucking sketchy bushes and i lost my shoe, all three of my friends end up booking across the tracks which i should done casue a train was comin and it saved their asses.
    Meanwhile im fucking crawling through the grass without a shoe, marine-corps-style and the cops are behind me with their flash lights out shining them evrrywhere.
    THe whole time the train is going by like 10 feet away from and its so loud which is lucky casue i then got up and started booking it through the bushes towards the fence to the tennis courts, the fence is huge too, one of the double-sized chain link fences, climb over that run through the tennis courts and climb another fence, then im about to cross the street we were originally driving down and i see two squad cars with lights on driving fucking slow, they're eventually gone but im still steaked out in the bushes and more undercovers keep cruising by. SOO fUCKing SkeTCHY casue they got flash lights from their cars too... anyway i run across the street and go get my buddies car call him and their fucking eating A&W across the tracks. my buddy ended up puking from running so hard and right as he did tripped in a hole and fell in a puddle right after they passed the traIN

i was on acid the whole time too, hows that for a fucked up trip hAHA