Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Underground (literally)

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by snag, Oct 8, 2004.

Share This Page

1. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

pop open a manhole cover n go in2 the storm drains, pretty safe (i tagged a bunch of anarchy shit in 1 wen i was like 12)....good place 2 practice n mayb hit a bong or drink

2. Encor

Encor Member

what the point of hittin up the sewers. nobodys gonna c ur shit... u'll see theirs though. lol

3. dirtbiXe

dirtbiXe Member

wow...taging sewars is the gayest thing i hav ever heard :huh:

4. meRlin68

meRlin68 Senior Member

sewers suck, they smell horrible
    who tags sewers neway??????
    alotta ppl tag entrances 2 storm drains n the tunnels going under highways tho, ud be suprised summa the weird places ull see tags.....
    like sum ppl tag on trees, wich is bad 4 the tree but also very hard 2 buff w/out completely killing the tree so most of the time they wont even bother

u shuld tag inside vents, like in a school, thatd b cool

5. Dez-One

Dez-One Senior Member

I know graffiti writers will write on anything, but sewers? The fuck man?... Unless you like to prance about in human waste like a homo in a feild of dasies, I'd stay away... :blink:

6. fnt

fnt Senior Member

this isn't underground really, but it's lower than normal. it's also not a sewer, but theres sort of sewage. There are channels around my city, which are awesome for graffiti because they're long and big, also nobody bothers you so you can go during daylight and take your time. They do have some nasty stuff there though, like the ones by my house have a like a stream in a smaller channel witing the channel of nasty water, not really sewage its wide enough to be annoying to jump over, and a little hard, but not super, they also sometimes have leaking metal pipe things. A friend showed me these channels that were within biking distance from my house, so they're really nice. I'd like to be able to find a map of that sort of thing too.

7. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

8. SOB

SOB Member

Um dude idk about sewers and other shit but it seems like its a bad idea from everyone elses post but train tunnles are also a dumb idea UNLESS you go with someone that knows the lines and knows what there doing..theres a alot of these switcher things that can easyly catch your feet and get caught there in pain till a train comes and just ends you life on the spot. So yeah find someone that knows there shit..seriously.

9. pockets5096

pockets5096 Member

theres a tunnel near my house that goes under the interstate highway that is about fifty yards long its louder than shit so you don't have to worry about people hearing you and its pretty bright but no one can see you unless they go to the opening of the tunnel theres three of them connected together i love those tunnels so much wall space and freedom

:edit: if your gonna tag somewhere really dangerous bring someone you know and can trust or tell your crew or your trusted person where you are if you do this so they can help your ass out

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
  10. tense

tense Elite Member

man just bomb transit tunnels

11. Craze

Craze Senior Member

SOme phat sewer spots in denver! if i everget off my lazy as and go down n paint tha place ill post pics sweet spot though trust me!

12. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

i got an unground system in my city that my friend told me bout.gonna check it out.but its run by a drug cartel and hes in it

13. ClasZWun

ClasZWun Senior Member

a drug cartel. man, that's grand theft auto atlanta for you.

14. RUP'E

RUP'E Senior Member

one time, we snuck into an abandoned building and some crazy junkies started screaming at us lol. we left a tag or two then bailed.

15. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

too bad florida is at sea level. I can dig a hole in my backyard and get water. =(

16. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

honestly

why bump dead threads

bad

17. Cesk

Cesk Banned

It seemed like a cool thread, would you rather he made a brand new one?

-

I think underground seems pretty awesome, like that brazilian dude in Bomb It!

18. OBEK

OBEK Member

19. tiny tim

tiny tim Senior Member

dude, what a coincedence

20. blaje

blaje Senior Member

theres some old subway lines here in Cinci that never got finished...but all the entrances i know of have these giant ass metal doors on em