Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Politics and Religion discussion.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lakim shabazz, Mar 15, 2011.

Share This Page

1. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

psalm 1:5-6 "therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the assmbly of the righteous. For the LORD watches over the way of the righteous , but the wicked will perish"

2. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

how do you know me to be wicked? are you omnipotent????

if not then please stop saying im going to hell

3. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

like a typical christian close minded and just because we disagree with some of your beliefs we're now pagan sinners doomed to eternal damnation, wish we could meet up and build then we can start casting the first stones.

"HOLY ARE YOU, THEIR IS NO GOD BUT YOU, PRAISE BE THE LORD"

4. the cannabis evangelist

its not just christians who are close minded, muslims jews athiests goths

some of the most open minded acepting people i know are christian

this guys just been fed bull all his life ofcourse he thinks were wrong....
    its the equivilent of someone trying to tell uall the chicken youve ever eaten has actually been tofu.. youd be like ''wat ever''

5. hela

hela Member

It's funny because on several occasions he's said that he (or anyone) does not have full understanding. However, he does seem to be 100% convinced God exists and if you don't believe you go to hell.
    What I make of this is that he (and I'm sure many others) need some sort of spiritual being and/or book to tell them how to live life. And even if you live as being described in the books, bot not put your faith in it, you can go burn anyway.

The way I see it, is just live your life with good moral and the world will be a great place, meaning; don't be a fucking douchebag.
    Which would in the end, in daily life, result to the same but without surrendering yourself to something you claim to have no full understanding of.

This I see as something very strange.

What bothers me the most is telling people they go to Hell for being realistic.
    Like the cannabis evangelist said, no one is omnipotent.

6. the cannabis evangelist

duh it says so in the bible......
    and if somethings written down enough times it becomes FACT

7. hela

hela Member

8. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

all hail the church of the flying spaghetti saucer??

9. PETER

PETER Elite Member

I will now declare the decree: The LORD God JAH Rastafari hath said unto I and I and I. That thou art I sons, that today have I begotten thee.

10. hela

hela Member

Flying spaghetti monster*
    But close enough.

Anyway, if any of you are interested in an interesting theory, check it out:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_teapot
    (Bertrand) Russell's teapot.

11. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

Anybody who has studied any religion objectively will realize that they are all full of shit as soon as they get into the supernatural claim garbage business. If your religion's credibility depends on the validity of it's supernatural claims (islam, christianity, judaism, etc. etc.) and you have actually studied said religion and still believe in it you are an idiot/and or in denial. There is no god, no messiahs, no angels, no demons/devils. Faith is gullibility and no self-respecting "benevolent" God would require faith over evidence in order to prove his existence.

12. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

Not to say some people don't need religion....those who haven't been able to depend on themselves to make decent life choices (alcoholics, drug addicts, etc.) will often need an 'outside force' to help them guide a more productive and less self-destructive life. This "outside force" is in their heads none the less.

13. master of seductions

master of seductions Banned

14. lostyoursense

lostyoursense Senior Member

The bible is full of grussum stories and and slot of bullshit that isn't true the bible contradicts itself more than anything I've ever seen

15. lostyoursense

16. lostyoursense

Christians are very openen minded when you have the same beliefs but when you beliefs are different Christians get frustrated with you and tend to write you off

17. must.bomb.chicago

must.bomb.chicago Member

FUCK RELIGION AND FUCK POLITICS! They are both a means to keep the average citizen content with their shitty lives and to keep them in the dark to be controlled like pawns.

18. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

sure say fuck politics stay unaware...

19. must.bomb.chicago

must.bomb.chicago Member

no, I'm aware. i just hate politics

20. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

saying. 'i hate politics' is one of the stupidest fuckin things ive ever heard, what do you think 'politics' are?