Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

You Know Your Addicted To Graff When...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joust, Oct 23, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

you eat dicks? he was referring to two slutty females. at least i think.

no beef no beef no beef don't fight me don't fight me don't fight me.

2. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

chill out

3. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

i've been chilled.

you know you're addicted to graffiti when you ride the train across two counties and back in the same day just to look at graffsterz all day.

4. framin-It

framin-It Senior Member

when you walk down the street useing your finger to do tags in the air

5. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

no when uu do that u just look like a kook

6. framin-It

framin-It Senior Member

haha true, hows, when you have a marker stashed in every car you ride or drive in

you told your mom to work at a craft store for free paint mops and ink

every friday you go to the paint section and the undercover shopper is waiting for you

when you get put in a jail cell and you etch your handstyle into the bench, true say.

7. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

nah

8. framin-It

framin-It Senior Member

HAHAH sorry for the dubble post, but this is exactly what i was talking about.

9. Scheme*119

Scheme*119 Elite Member

haha i etched "free craek" on the bench i was sitting on in the courtroom while my friend (craek) was on trial

10. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

good looks on informing your mother about your lifestyle

11. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

12. framin-It

framin-It Senior Member

back then, its not like i could hid it liveing under her roof. but hey, i still get free shit al the time:D

13. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

if you could push heroin, roxys, coke, bars, and bud at the age of sixteen under the roof of your parents like this one dude i know, i'm sure you can write on a wall or two without them knowing.

14. Panda Jerk

Panda Jerk Elite Member

youll know when yur addicted

15. framin-It

framin-It Senior Member

im tellin you dude, you cant hide milk creats, thats with an S of paint, i mean like 3 or 4 full at any time. my room destoryed. people comming over with books, tool boxes and tool boxes of markers, evry time you haver a docter appoiment, you come home with 3 boxes of gloves, and not one shirt doesnt have a paint or ink stain......she knew.....plues the cats out of the bag after you get nabed.

16. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

eh, simple zen it isn't so easy for everyone to hide their lifestyle from their parents...if you do enough graff your parents are going to find out once you get arrested, and everyone who actually gets up is gonna get picked up a time or too, its whether or not that stops you from writing which determines how addicted to graff you really are.

not everyone has the type of parents who just turns their heads and accepts "going out" as an answer to "where are you going?"

17. simple zen

simple zen Elite Member

you determine what's considered contraband. you don't need to keep ghetto krink in your room. and it's not contraband, but you sure as hell can prevent ink from getting on clothes that your parents will see you in.

you'd be surprised man. if you're determined enough to do what you want, you'll make an excuse for every time you're going out. what you're doing, who you'll be with, what place you're chillin' at. a fucking four year old can make up a scenario. and i feel you about the getting arrested tip, but there's this writer around here who's hit every highway soundwall damn near it seems like, he's never been arrested. if you're a stupid fuck, you'll let papsys and mamsys find their way into your lifestyle and what you're about.

ever sit in a room full of people and think "they don't know my dick was just in a vagina" or "they don't know i'm super stoned" or "they don't know i just killed a man" or something of the sort? i understand that some people feel so cool they can't keep it contained, but you should be what you speak, and never speak on what you be.

18. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Dude...addiction means you don't got no control over it.

When you are addicted, you get sloppy.

When you keep supplies in your room/car, moms might find them, like my mom when she asked what the rattling in the backpack in my car was, never figured she would go in my car because she don't know how to drive stick...was asleep when she copped my keys to move it.

Not everyone is so good at making up excuses, especially when you don't really got friends and can't just say "Oh I'm hangin' out with so 'n so" so you just say something dumb like "getting gas" or "goin' to skateboard" then come back 30min later after you hit a single wall.

Everyone's situation is different, I promise you its not possible for everyone to hide.

Not to mention the smells that sometimes arise, leading your parents to think you are huffing lol

Just 'cause you've had an easier time with it...doesn't mean everyone has parents that are dim.

And certain areas are simply harder to get arrested in, try havin' the small-town bomber blues, shit sucks. You can't really establish yourself in a small town without gettin' popped.

19. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

Dude...addiction means you don't got no control over it.

When you are addicted, you get sloppy.

When you keep supplies in your room/car, moms might find them, like my mom when she asked what the rattling in the backpack in my car was, never figured she would go in my car because she don't know how to drive stick...was asleep when she copped my keys to move it.

Not everyone is so good at making up excuses, especially when you don't really got friends and can't just say "Oh I'm hangin' out with so 'n so" so you just say something dumb like "getting gas" or "goin' to skateboard" then come back 30min later after you hit a single wall.

Everyone's situation is different, I promise you its not possible for everyone to hide.

Not to mention the smells that sometimes arise, leading your parents to think you are huffing lol

Just 'cause you've had an easier time with it...doesn't mean everyone has parents that are dim.

And certain areas are simply harder to get arrested in, try havin' the small-town bomber blues, shit sucks. You can't really establish yourself in a small town without gettin' popped.

20. osnapizzel

osnapizzel Banned

nah man thats pussy, fuck it finish that shit when the bitch leaves