Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Gangs N Graff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SBQ-PK, Feb 10, 2005.

Share This Page

1. 408Bomber

408Bomber Senior Member

whats that supposed to mean?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  2. Fury

Fury Elite Member

It means he's one of those arrogant assholes who uses black people as a synonym for gangster.

3. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

4. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

you guys are toys. not in skill, but you're all just fucking retarded. the idea of gang graff is not to be an artist... they could care less how shitty their shit looks and to be honest, we live in a world where it SHOULD be "i do me, you do you"... but people are on that "gang graffiti, it's so toy, i should cross it... is anybody around?" fuck that... people think that cuz their graffiti is whack that theyre a bunch of a pie ass teenagers.

5. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

tell me at what point in my post I said that was cholo script? I'm well aware of what it is and isn't.

6. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

awww.soaw.org_presente_images_stories_thumbs_ms13.jpg

lol, wouldnt you think if u were gonna get MS tattood on your forehead you would atleast make sure it looks good? some people.....

7. menso

menso Senior Member

8. NiL

NiL Elite Member

hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
    you're so gay.

9. ARRA159

ARRA159 Senior Member

hes right tho. some latino gangs do put up good bombs, like in LA or Chicago
    thats it the rest looks like shit

10. PulseWithLife

No gang graffiti in the land of Kangaroos

11. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Gangs are wack and are dependent on always packing heat and having more numbers than you. Gang Graff is even more wack.

12. Delse

Delse Senior Member

Juggalo hater 4 life

13. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

gang graffiti isnt supposed to be pretty,i think somebody already said that haha.its supposed to be up so they can get their hood out there and to mark their territory so to speak.its not going to be pretty because most of the people doing it arent spending allday practicign their hands and shit.no their out selling drugs and breaking into shit.plus tagging is shit mostly the smaller homies do to get props and whatnot.you dont see too many older heads tagging.some do periodically but for the most part thats for people who just got down and are still young.

jus saying yo.

its probably not a good idea to hit over gang shit.you dont want to go and diss some *****ss who are real down cats cuz they might come after you.gangs and graffiti are two different worlds and its usually best not to cross over into that world by disrespecting some hit ups unless,i mean if your in a gang and yall got beef then its whatever,but if your just a writer dont do it unless you want to get rolled on.plus it puts alot of heat on other writers in general.

my .02

14. ARRA159

ARRA159 Senior Member

co-sign

15. hazetheone

hazetheone Elite Member

yes

16. PulseWithLife

Thats as hardcore as saying ''small asian hater 4 life''

17. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Good ol land of the Roo in my area got wack ass people thinking they're crips writing their shit and 'crew' name along with post code all over the place haha.
    Honestly any street gang in Australia is a fucking joke. A real gang here is like a bike gang. Other then that I aint gonna be scared over 50 teenagers claiming to be thugs.

18. GooberOne

GooberOne Senior Member

were do you live and what gang is it ever writer knows its danger to do somthing in a gang hood they dont like it they take it as dissing there hood ive herd alot of cases were a gang member blew of a writers head off from behind without saying a word to him jfk stencil.jpg

19. aaesoo

aaesoo Senior Member

I don't have that problem where I'm from. There's barely any gang graffiti around here,and when there is, it's done by 12 year old kids who wanna feel tough.

20. 0nly10fmikind

0nly10fmikind Senior Member

Go check Miami ARRA, lots of Latino gang talent down there.