Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msfyt, May 7, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Aesir

Aesir Senior Member

I'm pretty sure all of our doctors are alive.

2. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Then do you wanna tell everybody why you made that post? Cause I think we were kinda worried about you, anyway glad your alive.

3. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

4. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

I thought doctor of crime committed. But not backalley, where'd u guys get that idea?

5. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

6. Baszma

Baszma Senior Member

Hahahaha, I know I don't hope that shit. Can't speak for the rest of these douchenozzles though.

7. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

Well honestly i was close to dieing. I smoked ten bongs then i was vibeing thinking about how i should kill myself. I then inhailed a NOS canastor and it was the dopest shit i even did. Then i thought i would keep living so i could buy more nos to have when i was high. But seriously getting high then killing myslef was the plan. Lucky the message you sent me helped me realise life is worth living. For now any ways

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

This shit buzzes me the fuck out, if your so depressed and thinking about killing yourself why are you talking about it on an INTERNET FORUM as if its nothing? fucking stupid shit I hate this thread.

but i agree with you, stay alive for nos

9. Siner

Siner Senior Member

Well I'm glad my message helped, If you ever get low feel free to PM me, or if you want my msn so we can talk again just PM me.

10. Homer'un

Homer'un Member

Dont do nos...that's some stupid shit.
    Gets all up in your brain and does some irreparable damage...kinda like huffing duster but with a longer effect...
    Only reason people are using that shit now is because somebody got the idea to sell it in balloons at parties for huge profit.
    seriously...please dont do Nos...or youll end up like me, with fuckin memory problems so bad that you can barely remember what you did the night before....
    And all for a cheap high...

ok ill stop preaching now.

<3

11. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

12. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Oh to be a teenager, crazy what hormones can do to you.

Truth.

13. Aced

Aced Member

Good thread idea man.

I lost a very good friend to suicide. RIP Joe.

14. colderthanicee

colderthanicee Member

AK, your very stupid...

I'm sure fucking jumping into a mental clinic whould not be top priority on your choice as well, Backalley that peice was sick.

15. Bars

Bars Senior Member

Man fuck everyone, I swear the only one you can rely on is yourself. To tell you truth is that I am sick of that man, not having anyone to talk to will make a person go fucking crazy and i think I'm startin to lose it.

16. DUSTER

DUSTER Senior Member

Like 3-4 years ago when i was 17 yrs old now im 23 i tryed 2 kill myself ,i take a lot of pills cut my veins and just sitting on my bed waiting to die, my sheet was full of blood, and just waiting there on the bed.. but i realized thats it was a bad solution you know so i just call immediatly the medic ! so they came home grab me up at my house they found me on the ground because i lost consience " dunno if you write it like that ? " and going to hospital as fast they can going to the emergency room , stayed 1 week in the hospital then transfered to a psychiatric hospital you know " Whit suicidal person, schizophrenic and all the shit .. " so now im on prozac and i feel more depress more than back in the days whit that it's like .. with that pills its like they force me to be all the time HAPPY.. i was on depress my whole life, i was harrased at school, my parent complaining against me, i got judged all the ime in my yougers day and i don't have lot of friends im basiky very shy ! ans i never had a girlfriends due to their POKERFACE ! or "Hidden Face" i don't trust her .. you know.. whit all happens in my life .. 2 me its , me myself and i ! that's it ..
    I love basikly nothin about the life .. i don't watch tv, i just draw, draw , draw , and internet i feel like on internet no one is judgin' you in a sens..
    Im feel these days such an abandonned factory building collasped and rusted all over the place ..

Remembers that shit, suicide is not a videogame once your dead your dead there no way 2 come back so think about it bfore , and think at all the pain you'll left to your familly and around you ..

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  17. Bars

Bars Senior Member

Man sometimes me, myself and I, don't work man. I am sick of me myself and I. No one to talk to, no one know the real me, nor do they care. I know my time is coming soon it's just a matter of time. People say to you make your own luck but thats fucking bullshit, I am a good person with a good heart and not a fucking thing good happens to me, I don't remember the last time I had a good day. I am sick of all these days that go by and I can't do a damn thing to make it go well so giving up sounds like the best solution. You guys may have someone to miss you but I don't.

18. mmmburgers

mmmburgers Elite Member

I dont know, suicide is some serious shit man. Ive been through it, thought about it multiple times. All i can say, its not worth it man. Its a selfish act, you end your problems but you make more for others. All i can say is always look up, everything happens for a reason.

btw i wrote this song, thought i should put it here. The song is basicly saying enjoy your life, even if its bad... Enjoy what you have, make the best of out every situation. Dont let your problems ruin your life, just enjoy it.

Let me tell you something, Its about life
    I'll tell you how hard it is, i'll tell you what its like
    You just gotta keep on moving forward, and realise
    That life goes on,
    Life goes on and I know it may be hard
    But life goes on, even from the start
    And life goes on, it keeps on moving
    Life goes on, and life goes on.

Life goes on, it will never stop
    Keep your head up, and alwasy be on top
    Dont let your problems ruin what you have
    Think about the times that made you laugh
    Forget about the times that made you mad
    Or the times that made you sad
    just be happy with what you got,
    You may not realise, thats alot
    but when its all gone, you'll want it back
    some things you will never ever get back
    So enjoy them, while they last
    Things will pass, its all too fast
    I cant keep up, this has to end
    You just gotta use your common sense
    To see some good, i garantee it will
    im telling you, this is for real.

That life goes on,

Let me tell you a little something about me
    Ive had problesms that you wouldnt believe
    Been though so much shit in the past 3 years
    Believe it or not, At times i shredded Tears
    But those times are over, Now im fine
    just because i looked up all the time
    had to pick myself up, it was hard
    i did not ever let my gaurd down
    i know at times it may seem impossible
    but you have to promise not to let go
    dont slip dont fall, just stand tall
    fuck what everone else says
    keep on doing, what you do best
    fuck the haters, and all the rest
    always keep a postive mind, forever.
    And remember, life goes on.

That life goes on,

19. CrashOverRide

CrashOverRide Member

Yo g"s

Keep your mind right, any true g or any REAL person would never commit suicide, that shit is for lames and peons. If you're actually talking bout that suicide shit then do something about it and don't be a pussy bitch, call a teen help line or whatever talk to your moms and dads and get over that whackass shit, too many homies lost in the game to suicide and if you're dealing with thoughts like that you can PM me and I'll come down if I can and just gve you 200 reasons for you punk ass to live. That is straight real.

20. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

your a faggot.you know nothing about REAL as you put it.some people cant cope.thats not becuase their not real.i know some real g's whove gone like tht id loooove to see you say that shit to them.theyd have mopped the floor with you.you dont know why people kill themselves.some of these cats get shat on every day of there lives every single fucking day and put up with it for twenty odd years before they go.not all of them.but the ones i know that commied suicide were no bitches or peons.they had some real serious problems and sometimes talking doesnt fucking work.you try living through some of the stuff these guys go through see if you make it.some people just have horrible lives and cant see the light and go.its no fault of their own its just how it goes.things wear you down after a while.