Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Herbal Remedy Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car2nist, Dec 29, 2004.

Share This Page

1. haze4life

haze4life Senior Member

Fuck yea its watermellon hahaa I striked out there.
    Those are some killer buds Id love to get me hands on some SSH
    On another note, RIP Ronnies James Dio will be sparking a blunt for you tonight

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

3. NiL

NiL Elite Member

You gonna be an extra while stoned lol!?
    Anyways I have a really bad habit of cleaning my bong, as in I do it every morning I wake up to start fresh or I do it the same day if I know I won't be smoking again. But it works out great for me cause theres no stink, the hits are better I feel a lot cleaner than normal haha and plus I live with my parents so keep it clean pays off. Anyone else clean theres frequently or a lot?

4. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

yeah i clean mine after every sesh now. not really a bad habit, most people i'd say are just too lazy to do it that often.

5. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

is that some lime?

6. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Haha that's sweet man. Yeah I clean mine til it's brand new again lol, salt and rubbing alcohol and then I let hot water sit in it and run through so I don't got any left over salt and that alcohol shit is terrible to smell lmao, spesh nail polish remover which I did once. I have to do it now, I finally bought myself a glass bong and then I was pissed on how dirty it got and I was going to paint it but then I found out how easy it is to clean and yeah sweet as.

7. Amanda Reckonwith

Amanda Reckonwith Member

8. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Dayum that last pic looks yummy.

9. skull-e

skull-e Elite Member

same,

specially with my new bong

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeh I just had a sesh from mine I'ma bout to let it fade out while I play Harry Potter in bed and I can't clean my bong right now gotta wait til morning I hate it.
    Night y0

11. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

iunno god, shits just creeeeeaaaaaaam.

12. El Chupacabre

El Chupacabre Senior Member

dude I have an 8th of some shit that looks exactly like that. The dude I got it from said it was lime kush. Is it pretty dense/compacted/hard-ish to break up?

anyways.

I'm stoned

13. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

oh worrrd yah its alll that.

saaaaaammmmmmmme

14. irockyourass

irockyourass Senior Member

kids is such an ill movie, were you an extra?

15. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

y'all remember that 25 a gram purp i was talking about a week ago?...well i talked him down to 20 a g and grabbed an eighth, also picked up a couple of grams of blue cheese...i love weed

View attachment 562474

View attachment 562475

16. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

hell yeah blue cheese is my shit.

17. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

it's such a nice high, i'm almost out now tho :( guess it's gravities to conserve til i find more money

18. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

cheese out a grav sounds bomb. i'm pissed i cant hit any of my gravs for a while. i've been sick for like a week and a half so everytime i take a deep hit i have a massive coughin fit. so it's little baby hits from the bowl for me. even spliffs is killing my throat. it's pretty gay but i'lll be back at it soon as i get better.

so i been getting some shit called purple urkel. shits fucking fire. anyone heard of it? cant snap a pic cause i'm not sure where my camera charger dissapeared too.

19. Amends_Ego

Amends_Ego Senior Member

yeah ive had some of that. best purps ive seen since i got my MMJ. best purps ive ever had was purple prince anybody heard of it?

found a pic of it. when cured goes completley dark purp.
    ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b212_blondenorcalgirl_Graphics_420_PurpleMarijuanaBud.jpg

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  20. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i've had purple haze in amsterdam that was completely dark purple like that. wasnt really anything special tho. that urkel's been around my area for a little while now and it's the best purps we've seen in a long time. it's been keeping me super stoned all day. not much left tho so i wish my lungs were healthy enough to pack up the grav.