Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Intermediate Thread

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by (SoS)Viruz, Mar 14, 2009.

Share This Page

1. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

2. MeanMug

MeanMug Senior Member

3. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

4. suparjafar

suparjafar Senior Member

5. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Yes thanks for the Star :D

He said he hung out with them so they would inspire him....Well he inspired me to laugh out loud hard :cool:

6. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

haha you are most welcome.
    im glad i just stumbled upon this thread tonight.

7. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

No hate but...
    1~ I've had them sign a book of mine at a show, and seen them sign mad books through art shows/legal walls/live paintings and they don't take time on book tags/throwies so they always come out questionable, plus can tagging is way easier to stylize.
    2~He is black, and I wouldn't doubt him smoking with someone at a 3-day graff/art exhibit.
    3~Miami Art Basel........................................................................................Yeah
    4~No comment
    5~Arguing about useless toy banter(...cool)....
    6~I could give 2 shits about being liked on a "graff" site

8. smooth_nuts

smooth_nuts Elite Member

blah blah blah blah blah blah,books get signed a shows it's nothing new or special,get over it,shut up and be happy he shared the flicks,you people bitch to much about the stupidest shit.

the purple snoe on the last page is pretty spiffy.

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2513_4162646374_b2d8a5c2d5_o.png
    druuunk and bored aler,shits wack but it was something to do once evryone bounced haha.

9. BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK

BLUNTEDROUNDTHACLOCK Banned

yo black midget are you joking..those hands are terrible...you should probably shouldnt have your little sister scribble in your coloring book bro
    ai49.tinypic.com_xc3n2h.jpg
    havent sketched ina while but what you guys think?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  10. black midget

black midget Senior Member

Art basel miami primary flight..wall of fame..everyone in the wall of fame signed my book,i did chill with augor he was right next to me talking to me about a whole bunch of shit..i talked to every artist in the event..now here are some flicks fagets..and i would post the rest of my book and flicks but u fags dont deserve to see shit ur all a bunch of fucking haters

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/theme2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/dunce2.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/earn.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/pose.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/augorr.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/hox.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/freek-1.jpg

*im not bragging that i meet all these cat's im just putting this up for those who are acctualy doubting that i meet all these people lmao

11. gumOnShoe

gumOnShoe Elite Member

lol, you're one funny dude.

12. RedEyes

RedEyes Elite Member

I thought u said you didnt need to prove shit....

13. black midget

i wanted to silence the haters,and i just wanted to make u people look like the toys you really are for calling some of the most respected writers in the game toys lmfao

[Broken External Image]:http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq287/flippinchickens/augor-1.jpg
    and some of you might say "oh thats just a black guy" but na that was augor when we were sitting on the sidewalk talkin shit

14. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Lol Dude......I just helped you out, and this wasn't even directed at you, but I see your going to have your dudes back....Regardless your being padatic and no one cares

SMOOTH-Nice SImpes I like for some reason how its clean with a Colored Pencil fill. props cause I cant do shit with colored pencils lol. I see though your simps are getting stronger and stronger......

Blunted- The lil heart thing on your K is played out man IMO,

I like I said to Queezy you have to work on Poportions, Like I knkow the A was suppose to be small but your R at the end should be the same size as the rest of the big letters.

Dont Connect your letters like your SK its also is played out and doesn't complement your style you know what I mean.

Bend the bar in your R to match the one in the K so it flows a little better

And the A Im not really sure what to say about it mane....Ummmmm I dont like doing the Big letters to small letters, but what I can say about it is try putting it on the same plane as the rest of your letters and not let it sit up top and out of place, or try to incorporate a character so you can add the small A somewhere......:cool:

15. black midget

I have no internet buddys,only fags like u do.I posted those hands because i knew u fags would react the way u did,seriously all of you called those writers toy's,dont u realize that:p
    lmao u acctualy thought i made this whole thing up?? that i chilled with augor and did these fake signatures on my book,how could i not react to something so preposterous as that,CLOWN!
    LMFAO U HAVE 1,500 POST...NO LIFE

16. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

lol imagine being augor and seeing this whole discussion. i bet he would die laughing like i am

17. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

HMMMMMMMMM Not once did I call them toy........

I SAID you have POSE ASS HANDYSTYLES IN YOUR BOOK...and I called you toy lol.....A but who's talking to me again....Some kid who cant even paint a clean str8 letter...OKAY

Show me something DECENT that you painted and I'll shut up.....You cant even cut your lines and tryin to call ppl out on the site. Me and Est have the same number of post.........So you tryin to say we both have no life? Right okay Post dont matter, cause it still doesn't change the fact that you cant paint.

Est I was talking about you I worded it wrong my bad

18. black midget

that doesnt hide the fact that your on this website day and night..1,500 post holy shit wtf is wrong with the both of you

lmao he prolly is

19. Alts13

Alts13 Senior Member

20. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

Unless your going to battle me I have nothing else to say to you.

Alts- To me your E is a little iffy you know what I mean. Im not sure if the bar going across from the V to the G is part of the top bar of the e. But other than that fresh.