Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

i bet not..but i heard its goin to grow furr after a while..did not make any paste yet though

2. MedellinCartel

MedellinCartel New Member

Can you them printed with color or will the color smudge when you put them up?

I can show you a sample picture to see if it will be better in black and white or if color will work.

Thanks.

3. peacebomb

peacebomb Senior Member

Pasting up color will work fine it will not smudge.
    Your pot will not get muffed up. Just make sure you rinse the pot out as soon as you are done making the paste.
    It wont grow fur if you keep it refrigerated until you are ready to use it. It will grow fur and smell like shit if you dont refrigerate it.
    Spray Adhesive will not work, just make the paste. It is cheeper and the paste is actually fun to make.

4. SPAZTiC

SPAZTiC Senior Member

I have a poster I made in photoshop i might start pasting.. i like it, but i dont know if its ready for distribution just yet..

I might post the picture here.. not sure lol.

5. rosiasekha

rosiasekha New Member

um... lets say i need to put wall paper up yeah thats it i need the recipe for wheatpaste or wall paper paste and i need to know what to store it in like a bucket that can fit in my fridge or something what brush do i use? should i use it cold or warm when pasting?
    Cho Yung Tea
    Force Factor

6. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

hey i was wondering.
    i want to start making wheatpastes
    on a4 paper
    but i want to make them handdrawn
    what markers could i use for it? because i heard from a friend that he used an otr h2b for it but when he put the paste on it smeared a lot.
    any ideas?

p'z

7. RES4

RES4 Elite Member

paint wont smudge i dont think

8. TFSA

TFSA Senior Member

i used to use pilots for pastes they never smudged

9. massacreman

massacreman Elite Member

ah. thanks for the help

10. curlz

curlz Senior Member

these are like fat heads for the streets !

11. dreg

dreg Member

12. m+s

m+s Senior Member

its nice, i woulda liked more deffinition on the face. other than that its ill. but yo 4 layers? if you cut 4 layers you did way more work than you should have. i coulda got those results with 2 layers. keep at it, you got a nice sence of how to break up area, i donno if your a one button wonder but if not, try using different contrast levels to do areas like the face and hands to get finer detail in them compared to the clothes for instance. yknow what i mean? dont have the whole stencil be the same degree of brighness and contrast because thats not how your eye is used to seeing shit. your eye brings hands and faces automatically into greater focus than other areas so act accordingly. shoot me a pm if you want, im feeling helpfull today

13. m+s

m+s Senior Member

14. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

I haz a problem:
    Im using kraft paper for my posters (hand made) and when ever I try to paste them to a surface, the center of the poster holds fine, but the edges refuse to stick.

Is the problem the paste or the paper

15. wardogz

wardogz Member

I use wrapping paper and it rules.

stop fucking around with spray adhesive and just make the paste.

16. SPAZTiC

SPAZTiC Senior Member

Went out for the first time last night to post up a poster I made.

I was out at 2:30am so pics wouldnt have turned out, so I went back today to take some flicks. Here they are: (sorry for the shitty cell pics)

aimgur.com_gUDSg.jpg

aimgur.com_t3YoR.jpg

aimgur.com_Xg3iy.jpg

aimgur.com_w0NgC.jpg

aimgur.com_2cWkj.jpg

aimgur.com_9QnPe.jpg

Let me know what you think

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
  17. chinahotel

chinahotel New Member

Zhang Yimou's work Thinking back all these years, too many trips to as a film of hot and benefit from, I do not know Zhang's film guide,
    【those years, that part of things】

quiet autumn is a beautiful town girl, because his father is the landlord and future generations, the family component is not good, very popular during the Cultural Revolution attack has been very low self-esteem. She and a group of students to experience life Nishimura Ping,Abnormal summer in Sichuan, living in a village home, understanding the Youngest likes Jingqiu, I liked it, but Autumn was afraid he deceived her quiet, at first often avoid. Also brilliant is the handsome youngest son of military commander, a very important friendship of the people, willing to do anything for the quiet autumn, to the quiet autumn unprecedented encouragement. He waited Jingqiu graduate, waiting for the quiet autumn work, waiting for the quiet autumn to positive. Static until the autumn have become true desire of all, it was the third son died of leukemia. At that time,Zhaoqing hotels, 1976, the third son he was very young.

is such a simple story touched the hearts of countless people, but also brought back countless innocent people's feelings for the memories.

18. wardogz

wardogz Member

that poster is fucking gay.

make something cooler.

19. salam

salam New Member

Hey guys, does anybody know where I can get cheap colored paster made? Kinkos wants 23 bucks per print but its on hardstock, just need something thin so I can paste it. Thanks!

20. Moon

Moon Senior Member

Hey, Fuck you.